Part 5

>>» Road trip: part 1«<<

~Nina~

I lost my virginity and oh my god it felt so good even though I'm like limping. Ethan woke up before me I don't know what he did but when I woke up he walked through the door and started being sexual. He layed in between my legs and started rubbing my thighs, he moved to my upper thighs then my clit. He rubbed circles around me and made me moan I tried shutting my legs but he wouldn't let go.

N: babe we just had sex last night
E: baby I'm a horny boy
N: but baaaaabe
E: shh baby your making to much noise

He began to lick around my clit and then he stopped. I began to touch myself and made myself moan. He stated at me then got on top and put himself inside me. He kiss my lips as he rubbed my clit. I pushed him off of me grabbed some underwear went into the bathroom and took a shower.

E: Hey babe can I come in?
N: the shower or the room?
E: the room
N: yep come on
E: babe I'm sorry
N: for what?
E: I was so sexual
N: it's okay baby
E: are you sure?
N: get in

Since he's like a foot taller than me he got on his knees and I put shampoo in his hair. Running my fingers through his hair as he relaxes. We wash our bodies then we lay down and watch movies but I fell asleep.

~time skip~

Ethan walked me to first period and then he left Anthony was in that period with me. I didn't bother telling Ethan because it wasn't a big deal until Anthony started passing notes around. My best friend Lilly got it and handed it to me. It was a picture of me and Ethan pictured to it while we were sleeping together and it said I was a slut and a whore and that Ethan is only using me for sex.

You set Ethan's nickname to My sunshine🌞

My sunshine🌞
Why'd you change it

Nina:
Because your my light plus your not just Ethan you're my bf

My sunshine🌞
Oh okay

Nina:
Baby?

My sunshine🌞
Yes babe

Nina:
Can we skip please?

My sunshine🌞
Right now we barely got to class

Nina:
No just the periods I have with Anthony

My sunshine🌞
And those are

Nina:
1st 3rd and 6th

My sunshine🌞
So every period that I don't have with you

Nina:
Yeah

My sunshine🌞
Yeah let's go

I walked up to the teacher and told her about the indecent with Anthony and she literally said I could skip class. It was so cool. By the next day every class I had with Anthony I now have with Ethan and Anthony is in different classes. It was awesome. Plus she's an old family friend. Shit I haven't seen mom in days.

Nina:
Hey momma

Momma💙
Hey what's up

Nina:
Nothing just checking up sorry I haven't gone by the house to say hi or anything

Momma💙
Oh don't worry about it. But I did meet this guy at my work and he treats me real nice and we've gone out twice

Nina:
Good for you mom

Momma💙
Yeah so you gonna be home for dinner

Nina:
Yeah dinner. I have two questions.

Momma💙
Yes sweetie

Nina:
1. Can Ethan sleep over tonight?
2. Ethan wants to take me on a road trip tomorrow is that okay?

Momma💙
Yeah definitely he's gonna be here for dinner thought right?

Nina:
Yes Momma he'll be there

Momma💙
K sweetie gotta go love yah

Nina:
Love you too Momma mwah💘

Ethan saw every message that I had just sent to my mom. And he started laughing.

N: what?
E: nothing that's just so adorable
N: what my mom and i's conversation
E: yeah it was cute

He kissed me and I kissed back. I had tutoring that day so I told him to walk over and pick me up after. So I showed up to my house and hugged my mom and shook her "boyfriend's" hand. I went upstairs with Ethan and I locked the door. I put my music on so my mom would think that I was being productive. So I left a couples of shirts on the drawer and a drawer open I packed a couples of pair of clothes as Ethan was spooning me.