Part 12

>>» The problem «<<

~Nina~
I had my Shawn Mendes sweater on and I was just about to go on a walk with Ethan singing to 'roses' and he walks through the mother flipping door.

Shawn
Hey you must be Nina

Nina
Y-yeah i-i am

Cameron
So I saw you guys met my boyfriend

Ethan
Yeah we did

Shawn
So you're Ethan and you're dating Nina

Ethan
Yeah which means back off

Shawn
I have Cameron so I'm good but she is pretty hot

Ethan
Yeah I know she's my girlfriend

Cameron
Okay ima go help Shawn unpack ill see you guys later

Shawn
Yeah bye Nina

Nina
By i-i-it was nice t-t-to meet you

Shawn
Yeah you too

Ethan
K you can go now

Shawn
K come on Cameron

~Cameron~
Damn Nina in a sweatshirt and yoga pants is hot. Plus it was low cut so you could see that she didn't have a shirt on. Shawn standing there made me feel very awkward knowing that both of us were checking her out. Which both of us don't mind obviously since we're dating each other and we're both guys.

~Ethan~
It pissed me off knowing that Shawn and Cameron were both checking out Nina. All I could see was them looking up and down. Plus we did some nasty stuff before we were out of our room and she wore no shirt under the fucking sweatshirt. There's no plus to this but she was also wearing a low cut sweatshirt so they could see the cleavage that was showing since her boobs are magnificent and her bras don't work very well. Watching them just staring at her pissed me off so bad.

~Nina~
I noticed Shawn staring at me and I automatically started blushing. I looked down and then looked up at Cameron and I noticed he was staring at me too. I started to feel like a tomato. I heard Ethan's voice start to get harsh. I got tired because it really wasn't okay for Cameron and Shawn the ones dating each other were staring at me.

~Shawn~
I looked over at Nina and I automatically thought why the fuck haven't I ever met this fan she's wearing my merchandise with no shirt on and she's super hot. Like fuck then I look at her fucking boyfriend. My thoughts cleared and all I thought was shit she's dating Ethan Cutkosky also known as Carl Gallagher and I decided to use the excuse to get settled in with Cameron.

~Nina~

Unknown number
Hey cutie😉

Nina
Who's this?

Unknown number
Mendes💙