Part 17: Fuck

🎷A month after previous chapter 🎷
~Ethan's Pov~
Nina did the surgery and she's already at 18. She's to scared to have sex which I'm very okay with. I don't love her for her body I love her for everything else. But I am scared that she won't move on from this. Yes I do have my erges but that's not why I'm scared I'm scared because if she lets this hold her back she's not going to be able to live life like she wants to.

Anyway in like two years I want to ask Nina if she'll marry me. I love her with all my heart and soul. I would die if anything happened to her. She's my pride and joy the inky thing better than this wood be to have mini versions of her and I. I don't want to lose her. Lip I'd like her older brother anyway.

"Hey babe," I said walking into her house.

"Hey," she days kind of sadly.

"Everything okay?" I want to make sure she's alright.

"No, I can't have kids," she said lemming her head down on the table.

I.want to have kids with her I want her and I to look at our kids and remember the fun times we once had.

"It's okay I.love you still," I say rubbing her back in comfort.

"You do?" I made her think that I wouldn't love her.

"Hell Yeah I do plus there's always adoption right?" I say putting the suggestion on the table.

"Yeah there is!" She screams happily I'm so happy she's happy that's all I ever wanted from her.

🌷🎷🌷

Sorry this chapter is short. I'm ending the book soon so yeah I don't know if I'm gonna make a sequel yet but if I do it will be posted. So yeah hope your enjoying the book.