Part 16: lip

~Lip's Pov~
Apparently Nina is having really bad head aches and cramps. So while Ethan was at work Nina texted me and wanted me to take her to the hospital. An hour later she comes out of the room. She says the doctor says there's a tumor in her stomach she can remove the ovary or she can take medication but if she removes one of her ovaries she can live but there's a possibility where she won't be able to have kids but if she takes the medication it would take longer to heal but she would be able to have kids.

Lip
Are you okay?

Nina
No I don't know what I'm going to do.

Lip
What do you mean?

Nina
I mean I'm like a year away from being an adult. By 20 I want at least a kid but if I get my ovary removed that probably won't happen.

Lip
So you're scared that Ethan is going to get upset

Nina
Me and him have talked about wanting kids in the future. He definitely wants kids.

Lip
What about adoption?

Nina
He wants the kids to look like him and I

Lip
So this is going to be really hard.

Nina
Yeah. Will you be there to help me?

Lip
Yeah of course

I texted Lilly because I wanted her to know out of all people.

BBG
Hey Lilly can we talk?

Flower🌻
Of course what's up

BBG
So I went to the hospital today

Flower🌻
Omg what's wrong

BBG
I have to get one of my ovaries removed. I may not be able to have kid Lilly I'm so scared on how Ethan's gonna react.

Flower🌻
Bb look it's gonna be okay. Is lip with you?

BBG
Yes

Flower🌻
Lip gives great advice he will help you through this with Ethan you'll be okay.

BBG
Thank you but Ethan's here so igtg
Seen

I was so scared to tell Ethan. It hurts just to think about his reaction. It all sucks. I don't know what I'd going to happen after this.

Ethan
Hey babe lip what are you doing here?

Nina
Lip is here to help me talk to you

Lip
Yeah

Ethan
Talk about what?

Nina
Babe I went to the hospital today to see what's going on.

Ethan
Okay?

Lip
I took her and when she got out of the room she was crying.

Nina
Lip helped me. I was crying in his arms but this is the only thing that is gonna help me.

Ethan
Just tell me

Nina
I have to get an ovary removed

Ethan
What?!?!?

Nina
It's the only way I can get rid of this

Ethan
Rid of what?

Nina
Stomach Tumor

Ethan
Baby look we can make it through this the surgery won't be long I'll be by your side very step of the way.

Nina
Baby there's a chance I can't have kids

Ethan
I know and they may not look like us but as long as their ours I don't care.

Nina
Aww baby I love you

Lip
Okay well Lilly is horny so ima go and tap that I'll see you guys later

🎷🌷🎷
So I'm changing my writing style again. I like it writing like this more because it's easier but anyway. Read my other book "Jaeden Lieberher~Crush or Together Or Just Friends?" I've been working on it for a less amount of time I've been working on this one but I've tried to maintain both of them at the equal amount.