Part 9

>>» The Ex «<<

~Ethan~

Trinity is calling you

I got up and Nina followed me. I think she looked over and saw that Trinity was calling me. Plus Nina knows how to handle her shit when it comes to this stuff I'm totally fine with it. We got into our room and I put it on speaker.

Trinity
"Hey"

Ethan
"Yes?"

Trinity
"Are you alone"

Nina
*mouthed* "yes"

Ethan
"Yeah why?"

Trinity
"If you don't want me back and won't take me back ill come after that little slut that you call a girlfriend"

Ethan
"She ain't no slut"

Trinity
"Whatever she is take me back or she gets beat"

Nina
"Bitch come after me because for someone that I love I will fight and you know what I know what type of girl you are so don't bring your gang of little bitches just because you probably  can't fight. I can't fight you these two weeks though because me and Ethan are on our own private trip so bye Bitch"

🌞

She got so pissed that she couldn't even stay in the room she went out side to the creek and put her hands in she took them out and runned the water over her face. I decided not to bother her so I walked over gave her a kiss on the cheek and went back inside.

I heard a car pull up so me and Lilly knowing that trinity is a fucking two faced Bitch we were worried about Nina being outside alone. Luckily it was just the only pigged faced Bitch I know my best friend Cameron Dallas. The first thing I did was run out the door but Nina was hugging him before I could even say hi.

To be honest yeah I was a little jealous my girlfriend didn't even talk to me when I went out to calm her down and then my best friend shows up and she's hugging him like shit.

~Nina~

Cameron was my best friend in elementary. I've moved three times in my whole life. One from California to new York. Two from New York to London. Three from London to Chicago. But anyways we hung out allot when I was in cali and then we'd video chat every day after school while I was in New York then once I got into London I got busy with singing so we kind of drifted apart.

After we broke the hug I looked over at Ethan and he had a jealousy look on his face. Eh I don't care ill talk to him later it's probably nothing. I pulled Cameron over to the creek.

Cameron
Nice creek

Nina
Totally

Cameron
How you been?

Nina
Good how about you?

Cameron
Good I missed you.

Nina
I missed you too

Cameron
Why'd you stop talking to me

Nina
You know how I really loved singing

Cameron
Yeah?

Nina
Well I took a few voice lessons and got some gigs around London for a while

Cameron
Oh my god that's awesome

Nina
So anyway how'd you meet Carl

Cameron
Oh well long story short I met him during one of his photo shoots for the shameless advertisements.

Nina
What the fuck

Cameron
What?

Nina
Ethan is fucking Carl Gallagher

Cameron
Yeah? You didn't know this

Nina
I only saw the first season

Cameron
Well shit you should go talk to him

Nina
Okay but hey wanna know where to sleep first

Cameron
Yeah

Nina
there's two room downstairs their pretty visible just pick one

Cameron
K. Thanks

Nina
No problem

I went up to Ethan he shot me this death glare.

Nina
You okay?

Ethan
No

Nina
Why not

Ethan
Trinity got you pissed you went outside and wouldn't even talk to me then once Cameron showed up immediately started hugging him and talking to him

Nina
What the fuck your getting jealous over a friend for fuck sake I literally just had sex with you before dinner. And by the way thanks for the fuck Carl Gallagher.

Ethan
I thought you knew

Nina
I only watched the first fucking season

Ethan
Oh

Nina
Yeah dipshit no wonder trinity was all over you

Ethan
Babe I'm so sorry

Nina
*walks down the stairs* don't fucking call me that!

Etthan
Nina wait!

Nina
What Cutkosky

Ethan
I'm sorry

Nina
Ill think about that apology and talk to you tomorrow

I walked into Cameron's room and asked if I could sleep in there I would've asked Lilly but she's sharing a room with Lip. He let me sleep on the bed

🌞

I woke up and Cameron was gone. I smelled bacon and remembered my mom taught him to make bacon. He made it every time he came over. It was so good. I wasn't feeling hungry though so I went back to sleep.

🌷🌷🌷

So the intro is coming in the next chapter. So yah be ready hope you guys like the chapter. Make sure to give me your input and thanks guys fur trading