Chapter 14 - END

Kyoya's P.O.V

My hunger finally overruled me and I walked toward my door. Just as I was about to open it, I heard the soft knocking once again, however, halfway through it cut off. I stared at the door for a moment in slight confusion before my stomach growled once again and convinced me to open the door. I grabbed the plate of food but quickly noticed Skye sleeping next to the door. My eyes widened and I quickly placed the plate on the desk before walking over to her. I smiled to myself to see the empty plate next to her an know she was eating again. She no longer seemed anorexic and my worry was finally eased. I picked her up and gently placed her on the bed before taking her plate and placing on the desk. I ate my dinner and brought the two plates downstairs to the sink. I got back to the room and closed the door behind me. I quietly grab some pajamas and hopped in the shower. When I got out I saw Skye scurrying around my room, cleaning the mess that got out of hand while she was gone. I couldn't help but smile at her. She was the same as she was before everything started going downhill. I walked up to her and hugged her as she gathered the laundry on the floor.

"Don't worry about that right now." I said and kissed the crook of her neck

She turned around to face me and hugged me tightly before pulling me into a long kiss. I smiled into it before kissing her back. I was glad to have her back to the way she was.

>>>>>time skip past some hoesomeness<<<<<

Skye's P.O.V

Kyoya's alarm went off and we got out of the bed. I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek before walking off to fix my hair and get dressed. Once we were ready, we walked downstairs and Fuyumi practically choked on her pancakes.

"You got him out of his room!" she said dumbfounded

I smiled at her and we sat down. She put plates of pancakes in front of Kyoya and I. After breakfast, Kyoya's limo driver drove us to school. I followed him to the host club and we were both practically jumped by the host club. Renge clung to Kyoya's side and I glared daggers at him for not pushing her off. After a few minutes, I broke.

"That's it!" I yelled and ripped her off of him by her hair before clinging to him possessively and glaring at her "Back off you classless whore." I growled

Everyone stared at me in shock. I gave an innocent smile and looked up to face Kyoya.

"Let's go find Tamaki," I said sweetly, pointing out he wasn't here "He'll be happy to see us after so long." I let out a small giggle and began to walk off with him but turned to face Renge with a glare and mouthed 'I'll kill you next time.'

We walked off and found Tamaki and spent some time catching up before homeroom started. I pulled out my sketching stuff and finished a few drawings during homeroom.

 I pulled out my sketching stuff and finished a few drawings during homeroom