The Adoption

Your POV

You walk the streets and see a car pass by, you cringe. You just cleaned yourself up with cheap motel soap you found behind the dumpster, you didn't want to get sprayed but the cold water. You walk into the nearest gas station and buy chips and water. the cashier looks down at you. "Aren't you a little young to be here by yourself?" You roll your eyes, "aren't you a little old to be working at a gas station?" the cashier looks down again and gives you your bag. You take it, but he grabs your arm. "Don't talk to me like that." He slaps your face hard and let's go. You walk outside and cry, why were people so mean?You quickly wipe away your tears and start looking for a bench, you do. you takw out your blanket and spread it across, and quickly fall asleep. 

You wake up in a bed, lights flashing in your face. You sit straight up, remembering that you fell asleep on a bench. There was a male and female doctor in the room, talking quietly. "Where am I?" You ask sternly. They both look at you, quite surprised. "You are at San Jose Saint Bonaventure Hospital. What is your name?" The male doctor said. "My name? My name is (y/n)," you said. "Why am I here?" You ask. "Someone saw you on a park bench, not breathing. You were shaking and we just wanted to check up on you," the female doctor said. 

You didn't really like her for some reason. "Y/n, were you abused by your mom or dad? We saw bruises on your body," the female doctor asked, you didn't feel comfortable talking to her. You keep your mouth shut and she keeps urging you to talk to her, but you don't. She sighs and walks out of the room and closes the door. "My mommy and daddy did abuse me, almost everyday," the doctor looks at you, confused. "Why didn't you tell Dr. Browne?" you look at him, "I don't like her." He nods his head. "How old are you, y/n?" You look at him and hold up ten fingers. You two talk for a while until Dr. Murphy has to go. "Will you come back?" You ask. He nods his head.

You fall asleep for a while until you hear a crash. Your eyes open wide as you search your room, and find nothing. Dr. Murphy casually walks in. "Do you have anyone to stay with?" You nod your head no. "Well, um. The adoption agency will come and pick you up," he was going to say something else but stopped. You got out of the hospital bed and hugged him. At first he didn't hug back but soon he did. 

6 Months Later ~ Shaun's POV

The process was long and difficult, but it finally happened, I finally adopted y/n. I already enrolled her into the school and got her a spare key to the apartment. I pulled up to the adoption agency and picked her up. She smiled and hugged me, and I hugged her back. "I missed you," she said. "I missed you too."

The End!!!

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed. Who's hyped for the new season starting tomorrow!! Don't forget to request on the first page :)