I Remember You

Genesis's' POV

"Angela!" I yell, my best friend/sister turned around and smirked. "Genesis," she waves and I walk over. She examines my blue hair and smiles and takes my glasses. I rub my eyes and laugh. "C'mon, let's go home." I get into the front seat of our old car and smile, today was a good day. I finally met up with my sister for the first time in a year and it was awesome. Angela turns on the radio and blares loud Hispanic music. I hum along to the song and slowly fall asleep. I rub my eyes again and see a huge truck...

I open my eyes and see debris everywhere. I feel instant pain in my arm and look down, blood gushed out, a tear rolled down my cheek. I look around for Angela and don't see her. My eyes close and I stay still.

Shaun's POV

Melendez told me that I need to go, there was an accident on the freeway and people needed help. I boarded the ambulance and waited, my hands in my lap. We arrive to the scene and I recognize her, Genesis Olivera, a girl who bullied me in grade school. She didn't change much, she still had her blue glasses and blue streaks, but she did age well. I rush off the scene and run. I run as far away as I could. I hear yelling, but I don't pay attention.

I stop and rest, I was panting hard. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jump, it was Claire. "Shaun, what's wrong," I don't want to talk to her. I stay there, silent. "Shaun, you can tell me what's up." I sigh and tell her. Her lips were pressed and she hugged me. She escorted me back to the ambulance and went to go check up on the patient.

Genesis's POV

I wake up to a man staring at me. "You suffer from very bad cuts and require stitches," he said. "What?" I ask. "You have cuts and require stitches, I will not tell you again!" A tear fell from my eye, I was scared. "I'm sorry." he calmed down, "do you remember me?" I nod my head no. "My name is Shaun Murphy. I have autism, and you made fun of me when we were younger," he said, I stare at him fir a while. "I'm so sorry," I said, genuinely. "That's all I wanted to hear." he said, he walked out of the room and I never saw him again.

The End! 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to request on the first page :)