Your Soul ~ XVIII

BOO!!! Did I scare you?!
---

The blonde she-devil had a smirk on her face, and I wanted nothing more than to burn it off her pretty face. I wasn't aware of my tense shoulders or my hands that were clenched into fists. She knows, and there's no point in denying it. She already saw my reaction, that alone had confirmed any doubts she might've had. She dropped her hand from her hip and brought it up to scratch her head, her cocky expression changing to that of a bored one.

"Well, now that I know that Terasaka and his friends aren't bluffing. I guess there's nothing else I need to ask."

I tilted my head to the side. "Wait, you're serious? Aren't you planning on doing some sketchy shit with that information?"

She yawned. "I mean, I could use it as blackmail...but I don't see the point. Just don't piss me off and you'll be fine," she shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not that much of a bitch. Besides, our homeroom teacher is also a demon, I don't think anyone would be surprised to know that their classmate came from Hell....so I don't think blackmailing would work."

My mouth formed an 'o' before I pursed my lips together and gave her a slow nod. "I suppose," I looked away. "Yeah...that wouldn't make sense."

"So..."

I stared at her again. "What?"

"Wanna be friends?"

     "You...want to be friends with me? A creature of Hell that can slit your throat in a matter of three seconds and then devour your soul?" I asked, feeling rather baffled. "I refuse, you are no friend, I am no friend. It would be better off if you stayed out of my way."

It surprised me that she grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "Well that's too bad, red demon, we are officially friends and there's nothing you could do about it." She exclaimed, walking up to me and slamming her palm on my shoulder, I held back a growl. "You could use a friend like me. I can already see it, Karma and Rio, partners in crime. Causing all kinds of trouble everywhere we go."

I pushed her hand off me. "No, go away."

I made a move to turn around, but she stuck to me like gum. "You can't deny fate~!"

     "Yes I can! Get off, human. You're too close for my liking!" I attempted to pry her off but she was stubborn, she's a fucking tick!

"Oh wow! You're really warm, what class of demon are you anyway?"

"Hey what's going on out here?" Karasuma ran out of the building, his eyes narrowing when he saw me. "Why are you not in class? Both of you."

I've never been so happy to see him, though I didn't show it. With a grunt, I managed to finally get her off. "She was harassing me."

I saw that Nakamura puffed out her lip, looking much like a child. "It's fate that we become partners and you know it."

Karasuma stared at me with a raised brow and then at the blonde. Yeah man, I'm just as confused. I shook my head and fixed my blazer, then starting to walk in the direction of the building. When I walked right passed the teacher, I said "she knows," before  giving him a sideway glance.

I heard a sigh before I heard him say something about Nakamura meeting him in his office. Probably to explain whatever situation is currently going on with Nagisa and the other three idiots. Though now Hazama is involved I guess, since the blonde harasser said that Horse-face and his friends were spilling the beans on her.

When I got inside the building, I went straight to the classroom. On my way there, I had run into the other blonde who everyone calls 'Bitch-Sensei'. Which I think is hilarious, her reactions to the name are funny as hell (no, not really. There's nothing funny about hell.) I was greeted by a fuming teacher, saying that I shouldn't be late to class. Ever. Though I blocked out his lecturing and made a bee-line to my desk where I slumped down and took a short nap.