"You must LOVE, love that nigga."

"You know I do. And he LOVE, loves me too. Right?"

"You already know shawty. I wanna take you a vacation." He pecked my lips a few times.

"But baby my album release is literally 2 weeks from now. I don't have time for a vacation. I really need to be working now."

"Well let's get on a flight somewhere this weekend. Just me and you."

"Okay. We can do that. But where are we going?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise."

"Alright well, amaze me then."

"I always do. Don't act like you don't know."

"Whatever nigga. You better hope I don't change my mind." I laughed.

"I don't wanna have kidnap you, alright."

"Mmhmm. I hear you nigga. So um, have you written your letter yet?"

"Yeah. I didn't know what exactly I wanted to say at first, but eventually I found the words to say. And honestly, I felt better after doing it. It was like weight being lifted off of my shoulders from all that anger and hurt years ago. What about you?"

"I wrote it. It was really hard for me to do that though. There was so many different emotions I was feeling just by thinking about it, but when I actually sat down and wrote it, I just couldn't stop crying. I had to start over like 100 times because I kept wetting my paper up. And after I wrote it and cried for what seemed like forever, I slowly started feeling a little better. I guess the worst part about it is that he got away with what he did to me and I let him. I could've just spoken up, but I was scared. I didn't know if anyone would even believe me or I would get the blame for it. I didn't wanna hear people saying I was already being fast anyways for not being a virgin or the fact that my body was already built like a grown woman. I couldn't help that."

"Well fuck any and everybody who would've ever even thought like that. You didn't ask for it, you was the victim, not him. If a grown ass man can't control himself around a 16 year old girl, he needs help. He had my mother, so there was no point in him wanting a teenager. You could've gotten pregnant or worse, a fucking STD or something. But I thank God you didn't. And baby I promise, I'll never let anything like that ever happen to you as long as I'm living. But we have let go, for good. It's gonna be alright and maybe one day you can help other girls who's been a victim of sexual assault. I don't wanna move past this without you getting the proper healing that you need first though. I'm never making those mistakes again either. I just want you to happy, okay?" He pecked my lips a few times.

"I know boo, but there's gonna be days where I just wanna cry. It just takes time and patience, but I'll be okay. And thank you for loving me and being the best support system right now, because I really, really need it."

"I'd do anything for my queen."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••