Chapter 15

Haley's Pov

I am now cooking for the kids and my husband's food so they'll just eat when they come home.

I requested a day off today for family time so here I am fulfilling my role as a Mum to them.

I also called the birthday organizer for teens today and asked her to come over so we can do it earlier and it will be surprised.

Ding Dong!

I opened the door revealing McKenzie the teen birthday organizer.

"Hey Mrs. Smith" She greeted politely and I smiled widely.

"Hey McKenzie just call me Haley" I said and she nodded eagerly.

And then we started talking about things...

"What is her favorite color?" she asked me.

"Pink, Purple, Sky Blue and a bit of Red"

"Does she like flowers?"

"Just Roses, I want it Pink, Purple, Blue and Red OK?"

"OK Haley, what else would you like us to add? to the place theme?"

"I want the place with big stairs so she's from upstairs ... I want everything has ribbon in pink, flowers color is purple, pink, blue and red, the chairs are not plastic I want it to be soft and comfy that covered with white cover. There's a pool for the teens and I want teen place was separateed from our ages" I am starting to think scenarios in my head. I can't so wait.

"OK so let's move on with ... food"

"I listed her favorite food and drinks and also added some wines for adults and teen drink fizzy, energy or a little bit beer"

"How many guess are we expecting?"

"More than a hundred probably"

"Why is so many?"

"She's a model after all. Directors and her agency will probably come. "

"How about the security?"

"I want guards surrounding the party about 50 or more but tell them to wear tuxedo because I don't want people to get worried about why there's a lot security guards. And put 2 CCTV cameras in the Kitchen, Living, All rooms except my room and the 4 kids room which was only 1 room. And I want CCTV outside the house, pool, and secret passage"

"OK do you want to add anything?"

"Hmm ... Yeah put some security dogs and I want them to check every room at every hour if there's a crime. Mostly if my daughter is kind of missing I want someone is following her so she's safe"

"OK, Haley then how how about dresses? clothes?"

"Let the teenagers pick their dresses I guess I'll pay it all but let Charles pick for the teen boys or let the 3G boys and I want everybody got invitations OK?"

"OK that it and we are done!"

"Thanks McKenzie!" I said and hugged her.

"You must really spoiled this girl?"

"Not really she really likes it simple but I want it special and well yea"

"She's not your real daughter right?"

I sighed at her questioned. Does she really have to ask that kind of question?

"Yeah, but her mother won't do this so I did this and I really love that girl. My sons are really protecting her" I said and she nodded sweetly.

"Well s-."

Rinnnnnnnnnngggg

She was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Sorry, excuse me for a sec"

"Hello?"

"Mrs.Smith right?"

"Speaking why?"

"Gage, Faith, Gab and Gregg got into car accident and they're all 50-50 please come over before it's too late"

I quickly dialled Charles's number.

"Hey Honey, I'm about to start a meeting in a minute why are you calling?"

"Our kids got into accident!"

"What? How where's Taylor, Tyler, Harry and James and Jordan?!!"

"I don't have any idea but the hospital said we have to go they're about to die!"

"OK, drive safely honey OK. I'm coming now, I love you"

"OK, love you too. See you in the hospital"

"Are you OK Haley?" Kenzie asked worriedly.

"My sons and daughter got into an accident" I said as tears down my face.

"I will drive for you. You're out of control I'm afraid something will happen to you. C'mon" She said and I followed her.

Please keep them alive. They're all so precious to me.

We reaced the hospital and Paparazzi started to crowd outside.

"Where are the 4 Smiths?" I asked the receptionist.

"Over there but they're still in ICU for heavy impact"

"How did this happened?" I asked her and she sighed.

"Ask the police they might know it" She said politely as she could and I nodded.

"Hey Mr. I'm Mrs.Haley Smith mother of Gage, Gab, Gregg and Faith Smith. Would you mind to tell me what happened?" I asked politely as I could.

Then Charles arrived.

"We saw the CCTV footage, someone tried to Target their car and bump it at the back causing it to bump into a big tree so here they are" He explained plainly.

"Did you see whose in the car that is afyer them" Charles asked, I know he is mad and furious.

"Yea, but we're still trying to identify the 2 person" He answered.

"It's mean they're 2?" I questioned shocked.

"Yea or more" He answered and walks away.

Who ever did this they'll be dead if I find out who they are.