Chapter 6

10 months later

James's Pov

"We currently spotted the Teen-top model of all Christine Faith smith, Top 3 model of boys Gage Gordon, Gab, and Gregg Carl Smith. Mr.Charles and Mrs.Haley Smith including Tyler and Taylor Walter and Harry Nelson in the airport. According to the information we got they will be moving from L.A. to U.K. ... as if they're going to live here and gladly it was Faith's hometown" The World News said.

My eyes widened. She'll be here again?!!

"Mrs and Mr.McKenzie! Christine and her family will be living here!" I yelled outside their big house. How come she didn't even contacted us for 10 months and now she's coming back again. Worst, she's going to live here again.

Let me say Redrick is the owner of 2 companies Apple(If you know what it's mean Brand of a gadgets) and Food Company while Shane is a lawyer and owns a Glasses Company.

Oh well my Family owns a company too even Jordan's family. In short we are rich but not that evil rich.

Jordan and I are also models of a Britain Modeling and so on ...

How I missed that girl.

"I know right! I'm goin' to see my beautiful daughter again!" She cheered excitedly.

"How about we pick them up later?" I suggested and then they both agreed. That's easy.

I told Jordan to go with us also.

------------------------------

"Plane from LA California just landed"

Paparazzi start to surround us.

"James Henry? Jordan Frame? Mrs and Mr McKenzie would you tell us why are you in the airport?" One of the paparazzi asked. Isn't that obviousbor these people are just too dumb.

"Picking a family-friend" I answered and try not to be a snappy person. I am just still not used to this kind of things. In short I hate paparazzi and when I said HATE, I depised them. They're invading our privacy, I can't even go to a shop without being followed.

"JAMES? JORDAN? MUM? REDRICK?" A voice yelled and I saw the most beautiful girl walk on this earth. If I'm not in-loved with Chrissy I would asked this girl out.

"Who are you miss?" I asked dumbfounded.

She is with Mr.Charles and Mrs Haley with 3 boys and another 2 boys and 1 girl. Oh dear, is this who I think she is?

"It's me Chrissy!" She screamed.

I ran and hugged her. Whoa, I can't believe its her! The girl I waited for 10 fucking months is finally here.

"Omg my baby grown up so much! Look at you! I didn't even recognize you" Shane said looking at her in amazement and unbelievable. I have to admit I nearly didn't recognize her. She has changed a lot.

"Babe who are they?" A boy asked her putting his arms all over her.

Then my whole world just torn too pieces. She came back home with his boyfriend? Just wow.

"Is that your boyfriend?" We all asked in unison.

"Let's talk about this at our house just follow us OK?" She said trying to hold back her laughter. What ia she trying to laugh about? Did we look like we've seen a ghost or something?

She did change a lot. A lot. More than I thought.

A/N:
Short update but I hope you still enjoyed the chapter! xx