Chapter 13

Gregg's Pov

We're Agents and were supposed to be knowing what's going on now. But I guess enemies are attacking behind our backs. The games just started. We haven't seen the end of this but there is only one person in my mind who could do this kind of things. And that us Redrick. I mean Him and his wife are acting suspiciously. They even started growling at Faith which we never expected. Are they the ine who's doing this? And who will be the next target.

We were sitting currently in the hospital hallway waiting for the Doctors to tell us what is the situation.

Ring Ring Ring Ring.

"Excuse me guys" I said and they all nodded. Who might be this person?

This is how the convo went.

"Hello?" I asked curiously.

"Agent Gregg"

"Speaking"

"It's me Simon" Shit.

"Oh Sir Simon, what can I do for you?"

"You see that there is crime happening there ..."

"Sort of, why?"

"I want you Agent Gab and Agent Gage find the killers" though we are actually investigating.

"Do you mean they're a lot?" I asked curiously. This would be the biggest crime we'll have to solve.

"Exactly, we're trying to see it also but we only have few clues and I hope it will help youse"

"And what are the clues about?"

"It smelled Celine Frost's Perfume and found some DNA in the injection"

"I'll investigate this Sir and also I'll tell my brothers"

"OK Agent Gregg Good Luck. We need to win this it can make a lot of victims. Be careful you can't trust Faith's family" He said and then hung up.

I motioned Gab and Gage to come and follow me to the car.

I started explaining everything to them and then handed them some weapons. Secret earbuds. Detector Watch. Lazer Ring gun safe place. and so on ... Phone Tracker of all the people we know.

According to my phone Jordan and James are with Celine and their Crew. What the hell is happening now? Wait... are they involved with this suspects? I should've seen this coming. I knew all the time they can't be trusted at all.

"Hey guys what are you doing out here?" Faith questioned trying to smile but failed.

"U-."

"Tell him Agent Gregg, she can help a lot" Simon said in my secret earbuds. Wew.

"We're Agents babe" I said as if it was a joke.

"Ok then, can I help?" She asked, oh well I didn't expect that kind of answer or response. I expected her to be shocked or something. I guess she is really one of a kind.

"Sure, we just need to keep an eye to Jordan, James and Celine's crew" Gage said and she nodded. I handed her some peace of secret earbud, emergency necklace, ring lazer. That will do her I guess.

"How about Taylor? She deserves to know this" She said out of nowhere. Then Gage and Gabb started staring at me.

"Get her or let's just back inside then hand her some secret gears" I said and they all nodded. Faith is quiet I can tell she's scared.

But when we entered the hospital Taylor was covered with blood. Stabbed. Well, I didn't expected this to come.

Fuck. Who did this now? They're so gonna get thism

"I shouldn't left her" Faith cried and started hugging Taylor.

"It's not your fault. How about we keep quite and investigate?" I suggested and she nodded but she didn't said a word.

Unknown's Pov

3 down .... more to go.

Agents huh?

What a pity.