Chapter 4

THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW. ENJOY!

- AUTHOR (Christine)

Christine's Pov

We are all currently inside the airport waiting to hear the person calls about 'boarding'.

Mum still have tears in her eyes, Redrick is just trying to comfort her. James and Jordan are both looking so sad. They both look like just someone had died in their life. I mean I can't blame them I really had nice time with them. I enjoyed very seconds of it.

"Guys stop being so sad" I said fighting back my tears.

"My baby will be gone forever" Mum said and started to cry hard earning a weird and sad looks from the people around us. I guess some of them knows the feeling when someone had to live for good. I talk like I am dying or something.

"I'll be here by summer" I said convincingly it just means they have to wait for 10 months.

"Flight to Los Angeles, California U.S.A are now boarding please ...."

They all cried at the same time so I didn't manage to hold back my tear so I just started crying too.

"I'll promise we will keep on touch" I said giving them hope.

"Promise that boo OK?" Mum said smiling a little and I smiled in return.

"Of course, Mum, Redrick, J n' J, just please stop crying" I said and they crack a smile. They're not actually crying they're just sobbing a little.

"You need to go now" James said.

"OK, I'll call you guys when I arrive in L.A. OK? Please keep on touch" I said as I walk away.

Now I know what it feels to go away far from your family just like in the movies.

I got in the plane and start thinking what's going to happened to me when I got in L.A. I mean Am I still a nerd?

You have to change

What does that mean?

New Place, New Life and New You.

How??

Let's just see when you got to L.A.

Sure whatever.

And that's when I realized I really need to change for the good right? I don't like to be bad impression to them.

Bye. Me.

©©©©©©©©©©©

The Plane landed in LA, every passengers hugging their families. I can't ever realize that I'm now actually in LA.

"Are you Miss Faith Smith?" Someone asked behind me.

Can they just call me Christine?

"Yes why?" I asked back.

"I am your butler Frank, Your Father is waiting for you" He said pointing at the man whose surrounded by paparazzi and girls.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Faith baby?" He asked then he ran and hugged me.

"Are you gonna be my Mum?" I asked to the girl beside him. With 3 older boys whose grinning like a donkey.

"Yes darling, call me Mum. I'm Haley" She said and we all had our group hug.

This is my New Family.