The Pack Ships- The Sleepover

Start from the beginning

"Good to see you too Preston." He was still clinging to me, his arms wrapped around my neck and soft giggles making their way to my ears. I squeezed him back, burying my nose into his soft hair.

The group of us were often affectionate with each other and none of us found us it usual, especially as we were all partnered with someone.

"Oof! Okay, okay, can you get off now Rob." Rob was laughing too, leaning heavily on Jerome and almost tipping him over.

I took Preston's hand and tugged him off me, laughing at his face that was flushed red and pulled him up the stairs, closely followed by Rob and Jerome.

Once up in our room we settled onto the couches, blankets pulled high and the television on with Minecraft on the screen. With only 4 remotes we took advantage of the time with only 4 of us, knowing that when Vikk and Lachlan got there we would have to take turns playing.

Preston had happily settled himself basically on top of Rob, bodies intertwined so much that I couldn't tell whose legs were whose. Jerome and I were side by side, his head on my shoulder and his hair tickling my neck.

And there we sat, playing Minecraft and waiting for the remaining two of our group to join us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the doorbell rung I jumped to my feet and almost fell down the stairs, rushing to let Vikk and Lachlan in. I opened the door and grinned extatically when I saw the two, hand in hand, with a bag of food in hand and happy smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys!" I was more carefully when launching forward to tackle them into hugs, knowing they were less energetic and more likely to fall over if they weren't expecting it.

"Hey Mitch." Vikk came first and hugged me gently, the top of his head only coming up to the bottom of my chin and his thin arms barely able to encircle my waist.

Lachlan came forward next, giggling a little when he realised that he could rest his chin on the top of my head. I scowled, poking him in the side but still hugging him tightly and just clinging onto him, saying hi from all the time we hadn't seen each other.

"Rob and Preston are already here, we're playing Minecraft if you wanna join in." Vikk nodded, taking Lachlan's hand and tugging him in through the doorway to follow me back up the stairs. I called back to them.

"We've got plenty of food by the way, but thanks for the extra!" I heard the soft laugh from Lachlan and I smiled to myself.

Preston jumped up as soon as Lachlan and Vikk entered the room, tackling them into huge hugs. Rob stood up behind him, waiting for Preston to stop attacking the new arrivals before reaching around his boyfriend to welcome them with a hug.

"Good to see you guys again." Preston tugged Vikk and Lachlan over to the couch and pulled them in beside him, completely filling Rob's spot, who in turn scoffed at his boyfriend and flopped down on the beanbag at his feet.

"Let's just eat a shit ton of junk and play video games to 3am." Jerome snorted from behind me, hidden underneath a blanket with a remote in his hands.

Vikk had settled himself, leant against Preston with a thick blanket over him, and the more I looked the more I realised that he was exhausted. There were black bags under his eyes and he seemed to be falling asleep right there and then, which did worry me.

Lachlan was curled up against Vikk, laying down with his head on Vikk's thigh. He also looked exhausted but his eyes were wide and he looked the furthest from falling asleep as physically possible, biting his nails and wiggling his fingers.