The birds were chirping and the wind lightly blew my hair back. I felt a pair of strong arms go around my waist and I felt immediate ease, I feel the person pull me close to them and I slightly turn my head to see Eric.

"You alright?" He asked me a bit concerned. "I remember your name." I said as my eyes tear up. "I remember everything." I added as a tear escapes, I turn myself so I'm on my knees in front of him and I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you sooner." He said with a trembled voice as he held me tighter. "Did we get away?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yeah, we're safe now. We're safe." He answered and I lift my head up from his shoulder to look at him face.

"Ella, I love-" Eric cuts himself off and I looked at him confused, he begins to choke and a red spectrum surrounded his neck. "Eric!" I screamed, he gets lifted off the ground and I looked up at him terrified.

He struggles to breathe and I did not know what to do, I looked around me to see what was causing this and I see myself, but I was wearing a red leather jacket and copper hair.

"He's going to hurt you

"He's going to hurt you." She said with teared eyes. "Please don't kill him, please!" I cried and she shook her head as she held between her hands a red orb. "You'll see, this is for your own good." She said and I shook my head, her hand hovering above the orb jerks to the side and I hear something break above me.

I looked up to see Eric's neck was broken and he dangled right above me.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and I see red specs escape my entire body, and the whole ground underneath me lifted up.

Trees began to lift up as well and the whole world begins to tremble.

I felt the power inside me start to built up and I felt myself be lifted up from the ground, everything around gets crushed into millions of pieces and I throw my arms to the side seeing everything explode right in front of me.

End of Dream Sequence

"Ella, wake up!" I hear someone say and my body was being shook. I gasped sitting up and I opened my eyes, everything around me stops trembling, and Steve was sitting right next to me. He held my face in his hands and made me look at him, he then starts to massage my temples with his thumbs and I feel myself calm down.

"It's okay, it's okay. Just relax." He whispered to me and I take in a deep breath holding onto his forearms in fear.

"Remember what I taught you, breathe all that fear in, accept it and let it go." He added, I looked into blue eyes as they stared back in mine and I see the red reflection of my eyes in his.

I take in another deep breath and felt my heart rate slow down.

"Do you remember your nightmare?" He asked me as he kept rubbing my temples and my eyes go back to their natural color.

I try to rack my brain to remember, but all I could see was water, dirt and someone's hands. I looked at Steve's hands and looked back at him.

"No." I whispered answered and felt my eyes tear up, my bottom lip slightly trembled and he nodded. "It's fine, don't stress yourself." He said and I licked my dry lips to take in another breath.

He moved his hands away from my face and pulled me towards his chest, I placed my hand on top of his heart and the other on his back.

"Did I hurt anyone?" I asked him. Afraid of the answer.

"No, everyone is fine, I'm just worried about you right now." He answered and I feel relief flood my veins.

I hear someone walk into the room and the both of us look to see who it was.

Eric.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded wiping away the tears from the corners of my eyes. "Yeah, I'm okay." I answered and he took in a sharp breath. "Your brother is back." He said and I looked at Steve who looked at me. "Brother?" I asked him feeling a little bit happy that I had a brother.

"Yes, stay right here, I'll notify your mom that you're fine." He said getting up from my bed and leans down to kiss the top of my head.

Steve walks out and Eric stood there for a moment, he opens his mouth to say something, but he closes his mouth.

I wanted to say something, but he walks out. I swallowed the saliva in my mouth and pulled my knees close to my chest, then lean my chin on my knees.

A small smile formed itself on my face and for the first time I felt safe. And that I have a brother, I did not know if he was older or younger, but something inside me was happy knowing I had a brother.