Chapter 6: "Please, Master."

Start from the beginning

"Are you still trying to punish me by ignoring me?" I pouted, again he could only look bored.

"Not unless you're asking to be by pissing me off,"

He reached for the little book, and it was a first that I was too quick for him. My arm slung and the book hauled across the room,
"What if I am, will you strip me out of this dramatically red nightgown?" I played with my lip with my front teeth and oh, I remember them saying red lip stick goes well with white teeth. I can only hope its the same for clothing.

"I wouldn't want you to cum so easily again, would I?" He leaned in closer to me, and I knew I had won.

"Oh? Will you describe to me how that would happen?" My breasts rested on his chest, his hand went to slide along my jaw. Sayter took in all that was in front of him, and I knew more than felt that there were things he knew about me I wouldn't figure out myself for a very long time. My thigh was close to my hand as I rested it on his crotch, "First, I'd like to peel off that gown with my teeth, then I'd tie you up and take my mouth farther down into you. You'd beg to cum, but wouldn't until I would spread your legs and thrust in and out of you teasingly, then you would cum, if I allowed it."

My breathing hitched, "Oh?" Eagerly I grabbed his jaw and traced down the lines with my thumbs, "What makes you think I'd let you do that to me?"

"Oh darling, I'd never do something to you unless I knew you had that craving."

I laughed just a bit, maybe it would help ignore the wet spot I created on the red silk.
"Trying to get me to give in to your little theory?"

"You can't dance your way around wanting that pleasure, pet." His hands went between my thigh, and my own hands collapsed in anticipation onto his shoulders. My breath was almost a beg when two fingers met my bodies demand. Sayter massaged up and down inside me, then with his thumb teased my clit.
"I know my submissive's body, Victoria."

My head now rested on his shoulder, and I whimpered in response. This wouldn't prove anything, it didn't mean I submitted to him. Still, I could stay here for just a bit.

Sayter whispered low and sexy, a voice he would only use for his submissive,
"Do you want me to tie you up, pet?"

I moaned, "Not a damn chance."
So the thrusting stopped and he pulled out of me, I shot up and pulled at his shirt when he got up and went to go fetch his book. After retrieving it and back and politely telling me to move I pouted again. He rolled his eyes, "Victoria, what is it you want that you won't tell me?"

I shook my head, "I- I don't know."

"Then move."

No, dammit he was suppose to understand. I wanted him to touch me, I wanted to take him in and feel him deep inside, wanted those sadistic eyes rolling over my body, I wanted to know if the feel of his teeth undressing me from head to toe felt the same on my breasts.
I looked up at him and pleaded. "Please,"

On the dark nightstand, he slid the book next to the lamp and pushed me into the bed to get on top of me.  "Please, what?"

"Please, master."

"I can't give you what you won't ask for, darling." His hand went up my thigh, onto the wetness he caused. I moaned, but he drew away.

Asshole. Self-absorbed Asshole.
I snapped and looked directly at him, "Fuck you, you know what I want so why are you making me ask dammit?"

"What makes you so sure I know that?" Oh he knew, and he was going to use it against me until I begged him for it. But that wouldn't happen, I'd find another way. But I'd have to find it soon, whatever that was.

I shook in anticipation, his breath was hot on my skin. "Please just.. you know.."

"Hm?" He played, and I hissed like he had struck me. I covered my face with my hands when his hand again inched closer up my leg, and again he leaned into whisper.

"Goodnight, Victoria."

He shut the lamp off and rolled over onto his side, so I scoffed and went to the bathroom to clean myself off. I wouldn't touch myself for relief, my mind was a playground with purgers waiting outside the fences. I didn't want to think about him.

I showered again, this time not so long. My thoughts were too haunted, too horny. When I slipped out, I chose the bed over the floor. He must be asleep, anyway. Maybe I'll wake up before him and collapse on the tile to prove a point. For now, I pulled myself into him, wrapped my leg around his and rested my head on my chest.

He wasn't asleep, I realized when he wrapped his arms around me.

I did nothing to stop him.