57

FIFTY-SEVEN

A week. Seven days have gone by after everything was over. During those seven days, the boy had the most fun that he's had in all his life. He felt like a young boy once more, he wasn't a gang member anymore.

As he almost fell asleep once more in his bed, he heard somebody yell his name.

"Jungkook!" His mother yelled from downstairs.

He groaned and turned to the other side of his bed.

A few minutes passed and he still did not respond. Rapidly, he heard the sound footsteps coming up the stairs and his door open harshly.

"Get up!" his sister shook him as he groaned while slapping her hands away.

"No." he replied but she continued.

Mina chuckled, "You have visitors." she replied.

"They can wait." he told her as he covered himself with the giant blanket on his bed.

"Your friends are here, plus Nari." she said right after his words.

Just as his sister said that, he sat up quickly and replied, "The trip! I forgot about the trip." he got up quickly and shooed his sister.

He had forgotten about the trip to the summer house that Hoseok's father owned. They had finally gotten together and planned the whole thing out. They were finally going on a vacation.

Once he got dressed he began packing everything he could find. The boy had went to sleep late as he stayed home, talking with his girlfriend all night. That's why he forgot to pack and forgot about their trip.

After he had everything packed he walked downstairs while dragging his black suitcase.

"Good morning." he said to everyone downstairs.

He went to his girlfriend and hugged her before giving her a kiss on her lips.

He knew that his parents were looking at him disapprovingly, but he didn't care.

"You have everything?" Namjoon asked him.

      He nodded.

      "Then let's go, Hobi's dad has to leave earlier." he replied.

      And just like that, their first vacation trip together had begun. The time for them to relax, forget about all the things they went through had started.

   "Ready for our trip?" He asked Nari as they walked to the car.

    She smiled, "Yeah, are you?" she took his hands in hers and caressed his thumb.

    "I'm ready." he said.

-

Hello! I know this was a short chapter but it's a filler chapter for what will happen in the next one!

Thank you for 37K reads!!! I love u all so much, seriously u guys are amazing. Thank you for your support and love as always. Please continue to vote, read and comment. It helps me know what I need to change or where I need to improve.

Ily all so much! Next chapter we will get into their vacation trip!

Have a nice day/night/month! See you in the next chapter!

Jen