50

FIFTY

      "I hate Zik." Ara mumbled as she heard Jungkook explaining what he saw.

       Jimin scoffed, "You aren't the only one, everyone hates him." he told her.

      "What should we do then?" Mel asked, she was worried.

     "We should stay safe." Namjoon retorted.

     Jay, Nari's father looked at Jungkook. The boy did not know what to do.

     "We should confront him, if we don't then things will get worse than before." Jay said but Nari's mother held him.

    She shook her head, "You can't confront him," she sighed, "you will be in danger, the kids too."

   "We won't, promise." he replied and smiled to his wife.

   "I mean, last time you promised something it didn't go well so–" Hyuk mumbled but stopped talking when Mel hit the back of his head.

   "Now it's not the time." she scolded.

  Hyuk sighed and looked at everyone who stayed silent, "Sorry."

   Jay shook his head, "It's alright, kid."

    Jungkook noticed that they were slowly letting Jay back in. It took a while to actually go back to how they were, but now they had gone back to it.

   "So, he just threw a paper?" Namjoon asked Taehyung and Jungkook.

   Taehyung nodded frantically, "But the red ink looks like something else," he took out the piece of crumbled paper out, "see?"

     Hoseok took the paper and examined it, he began smelling it, "Oh gosh, it's–"

    "What?" Jungkook asked his hyung.

     Hoseok sighed before speaking, "Blood, it's blood."

     "You're kidding." Nari said as she got closer to the paper.

    Hoseok disagreed, "I'm not kidding, smell." He held out the paper to her and she smelled it.

     Jungkook saw his girlfriend's expression change, her eyebrows were furrowed and her lips were formed into a small pout as she focused,  "That's disgusting." she responded.

    "Tell me about it." Hye mumbled, her pan on her mouth.

    "Wait." Namjoon said as he saw her plummet to the floor, Hye wasn't too fond of the scent of blood.

He held her close to him, "Jin, get that paper out of here."

"On it." Jin took the paper from Hoseok and went outside with Mel by his side.

"Let's call it a night, tomorrow we'll talk about what we'll do." Namjoon said as he took Hye with him outside as well.

They had all gone to Nari's house for the small reunion. They needed Jay to hear this as well. After all, Zik had hurt his family too.

"Well, I'll be leaving." Jimin told Ara who smiled slightly at him, he left with Taehyung and Hyuk by his side.

Ara waved goodbye at him while blushing. She really had a huge crush on him, Jungkook had noticed the way she smiled whenever Jimin arrived.

"Same here." Jungkook said to Nari who nodded.

She held his hand as they walked outside with Hoseok and Yoongi behind them.

"See you tomorrow." Yoongi said to them as Hoseok waved at them.

"See you, hyungs." Jungkook replies to them.

Just as everyone had left, the couple were the only ones that stayed in their porch.

"Guess this isn't over, huh?" Nari asked as she hugged him by the waist lightly, placing her head on his chest.

He sighed before placing a tender kiss on her temple, "No, it's just beginning."

Jungkook let out another sigh before raising her head with his finger on her chin, "We can get out of this, after all of this is over," he kissed her lips lightly, "I can't stand the sight of everyone I care about being hurt, seeing you get hurt because of what I brought you into. Your family got hurt too because of me."

"No, hey," she placed both her hands on his face, caressing his cheeks softly, "it was my decision, so it's not your fault," her lips graced his, "it's my fault, and when this is all over I will get us out of this."

Just like that, she had reassured him what he was thinking. Without knowing, she had also the same thought as him. They will get out of this, they can get out of this and lead a better life.

They can do this.

"I love you." She told him as her eyes twinkled in the star light.

He smiled at her as his heartbeat sped up by the sight of her beautiful smile, "I love you."

-

Hello! Sorry that I could upload this Friday.

If you go to my conversations, you'll know about the change that I did. Now TTF can be updated on Friday or Saturday (1 chapter each week). Friday's are now very hectic for me so I had to add another extra day to the update schedule. I hope you guys understand as always ❤️

Btw, you'll soon know why Zik used blood and all the other details of how they will confront him.

Thank you for your love and support! Love you all so much.

See you next week!

Jen