chapter 29 (21+)

when i woke up i saw the room exactly how i left it to be last night. slowly the reminders of what happened last night crept to my mind. i slowly realized that bora and jungkook might not be a thing anymore. but... there really isnt anything i can do but just watch how there relationship falls into broken pieces of trust.

i got up yawning. i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth as well as just staring at myself in the mirror. i didn't think of anything exactly but just enjoyed the silence. the calm non-tense atmosphere that was created every time i would be in a bathroom alone. when i got out the bathroom i went to change. i realized i haven't showered in i think one day period so decided to quickly go and scrub myself.

i go into the bathroom and for once lock the bathroom door. i needed to be alone. no jimin. no jungkook. no drama. just me, and my bubbles. i turned on the faucet of the little jacuzzi jimin suddenly had in his room. i didn't ask him about it. mostly because i just now noticed it, but also because before we weren't in good terms. so it wasn't the best time to talk about the jacuzzi.

i finally when the jacuzzi filled exactly to the amount of water i wanted i turned off the faucet and turned on the bubbles. slowly there was a lot coming up so i turned it off and slowly took off my clothes. i looked down for a second. and saw my scars. the scars that my father once gave me. i shook the thoughts off and quickly got in before another thought.

the water was nice and hot against my skin making me feel relaxed. the bubbles felt so nice and cool at my touch. i played around the with the bubbles abit before laying my head back and sighing. "now this, is nice." i said lightly. i heard the bedroom door open and my name being called. i lightly sighed. "i spoke too soon." there was a knock on the bathroom before the knob slightly getting turned which they failed at because i locked it.

"baby, you okay in there? were waiting for you for breakfast" i hummed slightly feeling more relaxed by the second. "yeah, hold on let me finish." i heard a sigh before i heard the bed squeak abit which meant he was now on the bed. i slightly murmured some moans when the hot water made my skin feel really hot and warm from the cold room outside.

i heard jimins slightly groans. "baby!!!!"i heard his loud whine and burst out a laugh. "im coming, you idiot." i heard jimins chuckles from the other side of the bathroom door. i sighed getting out before grabbing a towel and drying myself off. i took out the water from the drain and changed. once i finsihed with all that i opened the bathroom door to see jimin on the bed looking through his phone. he peeked up at me and frowned.

"you used the jacuzzi without me?" i smiled and put my body on his. he still pouted like the baby he is. "yes jagi. you have a problem with that." he sighed shaking his head making me grin. "that's what i like." he slightly mumbled something which made me laugh and peck his mouth as many times as i wanted to. he slightly moaned.

"why so touchy baby. usually you'd be pushing me away in the mornings" i slightly laughed and put my arms around his neck kissing his neck. "well i brushed my teeth and because im afraid of losing you if i dont give you my affection." he knitted his eyebrows together. "what?" he sat up. "who told you that?" i let my smile fall abit. "No one. i just had a dream you and another girl were... making love on the bed and-" he covered my mouth with his hand.

he looked confused. "baby... why did you dream of that." i shrugged when he slowly took off his hand from my mouth. "i dont know." i shrugged. he sighed and pulled me down to his body. "i love you okay. i really do. i would never make love to any girl besides you baby. so dont dream about things like that. dont even think about them. Okay?" he asked. i nodded hugging him back. "i won't anymore."

he sighed while caressing my head. "
You and your crazy ass ideas." i slightly laid my cheek on his chest. "but oppa... You have done.... It will other girls on this bed. Thats what makes me even more upset." He slightly shudders at my words. He then looked at me and stayed calm. "Baby girl your the only i've ever done in this bed with the pleasure of saying I love you too."