chapter 20 (21+)

I got someone pregnant but killed the baby.I got someone pregnant but killed the baby.I got someone pregnant but killed the baby.I got someone pregnant but killed the baby.I got someone pregnant but killed the baby.

that sentence rolled around in my head. I felt sick to my stomach. My eyes turned to water like I was going to cry. He tried getting close to me but i moved away from him. "Don't...don't touch me." He looked upset as well as sad.

"What....what the fuck is wrong with you!" He tried to grabbed my hand but I grabbed it away before he could. He sighed. "You said you would understand." I shaked my head and felt dizzy. " who." He looked at me confused but I glared at him. "Who the fuck did you get pregnant." He sighed.

"A random girl at some bar. She told she used birth control but she lied to me and I got her pregnant." I looked at him with disgust. He coutinued. "And.... When she told me I beat her until I killed it. I killed the baby." I kneeled on the ground and started to cry. He came down to me and tried comforting me but I pushed him away.

"Is that why you want me pregnant so bad! So you kill this one too!" He widen his eyes. "No baby no! I would never do that! I was drunk! I didnt know what I was doing. I want you pregnant because I love you and I want to have a miny us run around the house." I swallowed down the rest of my tears.

"Jimin... That's to much for me." He sighed and nodded. " I know. I know and I feel bad everyday. But before I was just a mafia leader with no feelings. I've changed." I sighed and nodded understanding how he must of felt now that he has to live with a guilt of killing an unborn child. He wrapped his arms around me and I didn't try pushing them off.

"Is there more?... More worse things that happened to you?" He hestiantly nodded and buried his head into my neck. "You could barely handle this one. I dont think I should tell you the re-" I stopped him. "we'll take it slow. You give me somethign about your past as the days pass. I still need to process you getting someone else pregnant and then killing it."

he nodded and we both stayed quiet. Jimin broke the silence. "Your not...mad right?" I sighed and pulled my arms around him. "No... I should be disgusted and pushing you away right now. But that was in the past. I know you wouldnt ever do something like that to me."

He sighed and played with my hair. He seemed to be shaking. I pushed his shoulders back and looked into his eyes. He looked like a lost puppy. Hurt and scared. I grabbed his hands and holded them tight. I kissed him passtionatly. He moved back after realesing a tear. "please dont leave me after this." I shaked my head.

"I promise. i wont." he seems to be soothed by my soft words entering into his ear. "I dont care what you did baby. your not a bad man. But i hope you know that what you did to that poor girl is unforgivable. Espicailly if you beat her." i said while starting to want to cry but kept myself together.

He nodded still shaking in my hands. "there's worst things that have happened in my past. But I don't want you stressed out. I need you to be here for me even if some of these things make you want to leave me forever." He sniffled abit. I shaked my head and kissed his forehead. "I won't leave you. Jimin I swear. Ill be here though our bad and good times."

he sighed and nodded laying his forehead on mine. That's how the night ended and I'm glad it did. I never knew jimin had that....that sort of past. I felt bad for him but even more for the poor girl. I sighed tucking my self under covers of the bed as light hit though the windows. jimin was next to me still awake as well. he kept me close to him even if he was awake. my head was on his chest while his hands were around my waist.

my phone started ringing on the side jimin was on but i stayed still as jimin looked at the caller before picking up himself. "sorry she's busy.... yeah she'll call back in an hour when she's ready to speak." he then hanged up and put my phone back before turning back to hug me. "who was that?" i asked softly. he hummed. "yooksu. he wanted to hang out." i looked at jimin and scrunched my eyebrows.