chapter 14 (21+)

That night I slept with yoongi. He let me have the bed while he took the couch he had in his room. The next morning I woke up and saw yoongi up already. He was using the bathroom brushing his teeth. I sighed and sat up. I took my hair out of the ponytail and just let it down.

Yoongi comes out with the toothbrush in his mouth but take it out when he sees me. "Hey youngie, your clothes for the day is right there. Jimin brought it up a hour ago." I looked at it and nodded still zoned out. Yoongi sighed and ruffled my hair. "Come kid, he also dropped off your tooth brush."

I nodded and bowed not saying anything. He looked at me with sadness and confusion in his eyes. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror and just tilted my head cautiously. I just felt bored without jimin. But I tried keeping mys elf occupied.

I finished and spit the rest of the paste into the sink before washing my face and the sink. Once I finsihed i used the towel and dried my face. I then go to yoongi when he just was putting on his shoes. "Yoongi I'm going to wash your sheets is that okay." He smiled softly and nodded. "Wait but I did that a week ago."

I almost started laughing. I just smiled trying to hold back a laugh. "It smells like liquids." He laughed as well as me. he was tying his shoes while chuckling. "Sorry the girl I had over didn't do that well in keeping in." I laughed and shaked my head. "Its fine, I'll just quickly take them downstairs and be back." He smiled and nodded.

I got to the sheets and took them out the corners and took them downstairs. While walking I hoped not to bump into jimin. Once I reached the washing room I was happy but also sad I didn't. I put the sheets to wash and sighed once I finished. I then go out the washing room and go to the dining room.

when I was walking over there I stopped when i heard sobbing in min seo's room. I put my ear close to it and heard a manly sobbing. I opened it and saw rm was on the bed crying. I widen my eyes and closed the door behind me as I entered. He didn't look at me and I quickly went to him. I quickly got to him and hugged him from behind.

he lifted his head abit and then looked at me. "I'm sorry. I thought I closed the door." I shaked my head. "Don't apologize. I hope you realized all your tears oppa." he sighed and nodded looking at the bed. "I miss her. Even though she cheated I don't think killing her was the best choice. But I understood why you guys did it since you guys were all more angry then me."

I gulped and nodded feeling my tears going down my eyes. "I miss her a lot too. I always see her even if she's dead. She was my best friend for four years now." Rm looked at me and sighed. "I'm sorry for your loss. Especially since you knew her more then any of us." I shaked my head and wiped my tear. "I'm sorry for your loss as well. I know how much you loved her."

He nodded and then widen his eyes and I immediately hugged him. i cried abit on his shoulder while he rubbed my back. "I'm sorry rm. I really got overboard with killing her." He shaked his head. "Its not your fault. I understand." I nodded and moved back wiping my tears.

i grabbed his hand and got up with him. "Let's go before were named by Jungkook crybaby's." He smiled and nodded. We both get out and I closed the door and sighed while leaving with rm to the dining table. Breakfast was all on the table and half of all the members were there.

Jimin wasn't... I let go of rm's hand as well both sit next to each other. we all ate talking to each other normally. "Mrs. Park do you know where Mr. Park is? His shipment of drugs have came in." A maid asked. i shaked my head respectfully while turning to look at her. "No I'm sorry, I don't." She nodded and then went back to her job.