chapter 6 (21+)

a couple days pass by and that girl is acting stranger the minute. either she's talking on the phone or rubbing on jimin. always saying 'oh wow how handsome' and 'oh so muscular you are.' me and him have had arguments about her but we almost always made up after. i was in the training room and practiced with min seo who wanted to become as skillful as me in fighting. i taught her my point moves and where to aim when your hitting.

she hit very hard i can tell you that. she hit once jungkook on the back and he almost choked on his milk. which was very funny indeed. once we finished practicing she went to get a water bottle while groaning on how much her muscles hurt. i giggled and shaked my head while putting the refreshingly warm towel around my painful neck.

i then saw kyun soon shin walk in. she was on the phone again. "yes i got it under control don't worry, she wont get away that easily." she smirks as she made her remark. i looked at her confused. who is she talking too? she then laughed at something the other person said. "ill make them beg for mercy once I'm done torching them don't worry about that. that young girl doesn't know what's coming." i looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

" i do know now." she quickly turned her head to me and widen her eyes while whispering something into the phone before hanging up. "why are you eavesdropping into my conversation?" she asked while folding her arms. "who are you planning to kill?" i asked remarking her question. she smirked and hummed. "well i came here to assassinate kim young soo." she then giggled and pointed to me. "oh i think they met dumb ugly trash."

i cracked my knuckles and threw the towel to the other side. "aren't you going to kill me? i thought that's was what you came here for" i glared at her as she smirked. "nah ill let you fall into my trap. then jimin will love me and leave an ugly bitch like you." jimin walked though the door as i lunged at her and started punching her face. jimin widen his eyes and pulled me back. "what the hell are you doing!" i tried going at her but she faked cried on the floor.

"s-she just a-attacked m-me." he looked at me and let me go. "didn't we have this talk already?" he ruffled his hair and sighed. i widen my mouth. "she was planning to kill me jimin!" i then turned to her leaning forwards but jimin grabbed my arm back. "tell him what you told me! stop lying to cover your tracks" she had a quick smirk but wiped it off her face making it seem like she was the victim again.

"o-oppa p-please help me." i then grew fire in my eyes and lunged again. the boys were into the room now widening there eyes while helping jimin to pull me back. she faked cried on the floor. jimin looked at yoongi. "go take her to the nurse." he nodded. he then looked at the rest of the boys while holding onto my arm tightly. i was to angry to care. "go back to work." they all nodded and got out to there offices.

jimin then sighed and looked at me. "young i don't even want to talk to you right now." i looked at him. "you don't believe me?" i asked softly. he sighed and looked madder. "there is no evidence that she tried killing you. you were the one beating her up." i then stared into deep brown eyes. "i beat her up because you weren't here to hear all the names and things she called and told me. she was even on the phone talking about it!"

he sighed and pushed back his hair and let go of my arm. "enough young." he said softly. he looked a time in the eye. "are you that jealous that your beating her up for talking to me. you need to grow up young." he then walked out mad. i sat at the floor and cried. i cried into my eyes grew red and puffy. he didn't believe me. how could he not believe me? I'm his girlfriend. why would he trust her, and not me? questions popped in and out of my head.