chapter 17 (21+)

i fell asleep last night and woke up to my fathers yells i sighed and got up. "get your ass up. tonight were going to pick up a shipment of drugs." i sighed and rest my head on the pillow looking a the celing. "okay." was all i said. he then got inpationt and pulled on my arm making me fall on the ground.

"i said to fucking get up." i sighed and got up not trying to get him angry. i walked out from behind him and walked downstairs to where the men were downstairs waiting. i went inside one van and just sat inside until the car started and it drove wherever the fuck it was. i was tired as hell so i didnt really care where were going i just wanted to sleep.

once we got there i gto out and saw it was a warehouse. i squinted my eyes at the oddly familer warehouse. i then got a flashback. this was where jimin and the others got ambushed and found no drugs. but why would there be drugs here now? my father and his men went in we saw everything was dark. the whole ware house was dark.

"where the fuck are the drugs!" my dad was angry when he saw nothing. out of nowhere a whole pack of men came out. i knew those men. i then saw bangton come out with chainsaws, guns and knifes. i widen my eyes. they ambushed them. behind us the door closed. only about 900 of my dad's men were here while there was over a 2,000 on Jimin's.

yungseo smirked. "so young, you planned this? i guess you really dont care about them dont you." my eyes water. "No no no. what the fuck are you guys doing!" i yelled ready to break down. bangton looked at me with the most sincere eyes. my father chuckled evily. "weak ass girl couldnt even protect the peope she 'loves' you know maybe if you kill one of them ill spare the rest."

i let my head down with tears in my eyes. "hmm ...how about jimin." he smirked evily. i lifted my head and looked at jimin. "do it young. dont you want the rest of them to live?" i sneakily grabbed my knife and saw my father smirk widen. bangtons eyes widen. i looked into Jimin's eyes and saw sadness. i dropped it and looked at the ground.

"bad choice." my father was going to punch me but i felt someone jump and push me away. we both rolled around the ground as both the mens sides fight. i looked and saw jimin. we both panted. i hugged him. "your an idiot." i said while letting my eyes water. he kissed my head. "Im just glad your safe jagi."

i sighed and got up while jimin holded me to him. "your not going to fight. were leaving far away. somewhere he cant touch you anymore." i looked back at jimin and had tears on my eyes. "no we cant just leave bangton." he was going to say something but i pleaded with him. "please jimin. i cant lose them." he looked at me for abit before sighing and nodding. "fine but be careful." i nodded and kissed his forehead before running to help.

i breaked my fathers men neck. i then get cornered by my father. i attacked him but attempting to kick his head but he caught my foot which i quickly my other one to push him back making him tumble abit back while letting go. my father then smirked and grabbed a button from his pocket.

he turned on the stinging on high and i yelled in pain feeling every single part like i was getting stabbed a million times. he stood ontop of me. "goodbye worthless piece of shit." i saw a gun but before he pulled the trigger someone grabbed him with chainsaw. the stinging stopped and i panted.

i moved back afraid seeing rm act like a crazy man on him. i closed my eyes seeing it all happen. once the sound stop i felt arms around me. i hugged back and sobbed on rm's shoulder. "thank you namjoonie" he smiled and kissed my head. "lets go help every one okay?" i smiled and nodded. we both got up and helped. thankfully jimin only lost 100 of the 2,000 of men. that was nothing comapred to yungseo.