Once we stepped out of the elevator, the panic in my ocean had reached my heart.

"Kyoya—"

He squeezed my hand gently. "You're going to be fine, remember I'm waiting right out here. Today is going to go the way you want it to,"

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Toshigawa-san, Doctor Lee is ready for you,"

I clenched my jaw slightly as I hesitantly released Kyoya's hand and followed the man to a very fancy looking office, a lady sat at her desk typing away in the computer.

Her office was all white, the walls were white the carpet was white, her outfit was white, all the furniture as well. It was blinding.

The room made me feel more comfortable in a sense, the lack of personality in the color resonated with me. But I wouldn't be upset if she had a bit of blue sprinkled around either.

"Ah, Toshigawa-San," she stood from her desk and walked toward me. "It's a pleasure to meet you,"

I bowed. "The pleasure is mine, Dr. Lee,"

She had a pleasant smile, one that made me feel as if she had met me before. This is her line of work though, make people feel like they can trust her. I won't fall into that trap too easily, I have to assess if I really can trust her.

"Please sit," She motioned to the two couches across from each other.

I sat without question and she sat across from me. The couches are leather, not fake leather, real leather. She doesn't care for animals much, just luxuries.

"The couch is nice, isn't it?" She asked me. "A gift from a patient,"

I looked at her and nodded. "It's real leather,"

"I know, a shame, but quite beautiful,"

Her posture was calm but her eyes were scanning me over, watching my every move, trying to find the way I think, the way I act.

"Are we going to stare at each other the whole hour?" I questioned.

"Not if you don't want to,"

Her voice was also as pleasant as her smile and I'm quickly beginning to think that Kyoya chose her for that specific reason.

"Well shouldn't you be asking questions?"

"This isn't an interview, I'm just trying to make this a comfortable experience,"

I sighed. "I'm comfortable,"

She pulled some cards from a binder. "I want you to tell me what you see,"

She held up a card with ink smeared on it, I'm guessing the rest are going to be similar.

"I see a road,"

"Mhm," she held up the next one.

"A mother and father holding... I think it's a baby,"

She held up the next one.

"A beach,"

She held up another one. "A heart,"

She held up yet another. "A storm,"

She held up the last one. "A couple sharing a kiss,"

"Interesting," she smiled pleasantly at me.

"Was that a test? Did I pass?"

"You can't pass or fail this, it just helps me get to know you better,"

"Oh, did you find out what's wrong with my head then?"

"It won't happen that quick," she smiled soothingly. "But we'll see,"

I nodded. For the rest of the hour she asked a few questions, did more tests similar to the ink one and urged me to talk a bit more to her.

I felt exhausted by the time our hour was over and pretty must stumbled into Kyoya's arms.

"It went well?" He asked, his eyes questioning but his smile amused as he carefully held me up in his arms.

"I'm tired," I mumbled and pressed my face to his chest.

"Let's get you home then," he effortlessly picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You should eat something first, you're still too light,"

"Mm, okay, you choose what we eat though,"

He looked at me. "Whatever your cook has prepared,"

"He doesn't make dinner at a certain time since I don't usually eat it, I'll have to ask him ahead of time,"

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dialed my butlers number, he picked up after the first ring.

"Yes, Master Aiko?"

"Please tell the cook that I'll be eating dinner tonight. Set two place settings, I'm having company,"

"Yes sir,"

"Thank you, goodbye,"

He hung up. He didn't say bye. What is it with people and not saying bye? Kyoya said it's proper to say goodbye. I leaned my head on his shoulder tiredly. I'm going to have a talk with my staff about saying goodbye.

We got into the car and I staying with him, sitting on his lap. He began to lightly play with my hair which made me drowsily drift in and out of sleep.

Therapy wasn't that bad. I think... if this will help get rid of the ocean, then I'll do it. I want to be normal, for Kyoya.

Sorry for typos! Ciao!