Chapter 12

I might have decided that I love you, but at the moment I really really don't. I don't want to go to therapy. There's no trauma in my life. I have a really good life. I don't need therapy.

"Aiko, please pay attention,"

I glanced up at Kyoya, narrowing my eyes slightly.

He rubbed a hand down his face. "You don't have to today, but I want you to eventually be able to share your journal with them. It'll help them understand how you think,"

I hugged my journal to my chest, eyes narrowed more.

"I said you don't have to today,"

"I don't want to. Ever,"

He sighed. "Aiko—"

"No. I changed my mind I'm not going to therapy,"

He rubbed his eyes. "What are you so afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid of anything. I simply don't find the necessity of telling a stranger about my feelings. I feel fine,"

"We need to test everything to try and help,"

"Some stranger isn't going to get rid of the ocean, Kyoya, think logically,"

"They're not, they're going to help you so that you can get rid of it,"

Me? Get rid of it? How can I do that? I'm not the one going to get rid of it. You are. Every time you're around it's gone so that's all I need. I just need you.

"Please give it a try, if you don't like it then I won't make you come back,"

I sighed. "You'll stay with me?"

"I already told you," he smiled and grabbed my hand in his own. "I'll be right outside,"

I nodded, holding onto his hand tightly.

"There's no need to be nervous, I made sure to get the best therapist out there,"

"I'm not nervous," I muttered, looking out the window.

He chuckled. "Of course not," He soothingly rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb.

The limo stopped in front of the clinic. I looked from Kyoya to the building and slowly my ocean began to stir as if in a panic.

"I don't want to go,"

"You're already here,"

I shook my head quickly. "Let's leave,"

He gave me an amused smile and tugged on my arm, pulling me towards him, he wrapped his arms around me, holding me to his chest. I stared with wide eyes at the material of his shirt as the noise of the ocean receded to the back of my mind.

"You'll be fine, I promise. Its only for an hour,"

I slowly relaxed in his arms, shutting my eyes. "And you'll wait outside?" I wrapped my own arms around him.

My voice had sounded weak then, as if I were truly scared. I'm not scared... I just don't see the point in going.

"I will," he spoke in a soft and quiet tone.

"Okay," I mumbled.

We both held onto each other for a second longer before the driver began to open our door and we tore away from each other. We walked into the building hand in hand, it took everything within myself not to turn around and walk out. The elevator ride up was horrible, I couldn't breath and I clung to Kyoya's hand so tightly, I'm surprised I haven't broken it yet.