Dinner // [S] Reed900

Start from the beginning

"I'm trying to say is that, all these sexual partners of yours who you work with will eventually turn their back on you and talk lewd rumors behind your back which might end up with you getting fired or forced to quit" Conan said walking to the passenger side and sat next to the driver's seat.

"And they might end up having a disease since you've been doing bareback lately with this particular partner"

"Hol-hold up..." Gavin stuttered, sitting on the driver's seat his head snapped to face Conan with blushed cheeks, "How did you know I was doing it bareback?"

"I know that the guy earlier was one of your sexual partner and I always scan what you're bringing every day since Fowler assigned me to be your partner. I observed that you're always bringing condom with you almost every day but when you met this guy, you suddenly stopped which is pretty unlikely of you" Conan stared back at Gavin with his piercing grey eyes.

When Conan finished his explanation, Gavin's mouth was open without him knowing which he immediately shut closed.

"That's a lot Conan, I almost mistaken you being jealous" Gavin laughed and start the car taking the long way home.

Gavin didn't saw but Conan looked away from him and to the distance.

"Yeah"

*

Getting out of the car, Gavin slam the door shut and stretched his sore muscles.

"I'm so tired!" Gavin yawned after stretching. He grab his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door.

"So, Detective, what should I order for dinner? You haven't eaten anything today but coffee" Conan said.

"I don't know what to eat, you decide for me" Gavin said while removing his jacket and his shirt throwing it on the sofa and flopped himself down the sofa sighing in content with closed eyes.

Gavin leaned back and let his skin feel the cold feeling of the leather against his tan skin and relaxed his whole body on the sofa, both his arms behind his head savoring the soft sound of nothingness and a faint sound of sirens in the background.

He was finally having his peaceful time when he heard rapid chopping noises from behind him. He groaned and look back and saw Conan moving his arm rapidly like chopping something in the kitchen.

"What are you doing Cone?" Gavin asked, resting his chin on the sofa watching Conan do what he's doing.

"I'm obviously cooking dinner" Conan replied while opening the stove.

Gavin rolled his eyes and averted his eyes off the android and return to his previous pose, "Smart-ass" he mumbled.

He look up and stare at the ceiling fan, watching its blades slowly rotating 'til he felt his eyes starts to feel heavy and slowly closed his eyes.

***

Gavin jolted awake to see Conan sitting next to him in the sofa, looking back at him with his grey eyes.

"What are you staring at?" Gavin asked, rubbing one of his eye still maintaining eye contact with Conan.

"I finished cooking dinner. I hesitated if I should wake you up or let you have your sleep, but you woke yourself up so let's go" Conan stood up from his sit and held out his hand.

Gavin sent him a questioning look but accepted it anyway.

'Why is it so hot all of a sudden?' Gavin thought and started wipe away the sweat dripping down his forehead. There must be something wrong with the AC since he's still shirtless, he should at least feel a little bit cold.