On a wheelchair // Ralph

Pairing: Ralph x Reader

Summary: You're peacefully watching television when an android broke into your house asking for help.

Requested by @kittymeow93

Note: Ralph will be living on a different house so that the story makes sense. This is just fluff.

 This is just fluff

●●●

You watched the events of the revolution Markus started unfold in front of your eyes, the flashing lights of the TV screen illuminates your soft features.

While watching, you absent-mindedly move the wheels of your wheelchair moving yourself back and forth. Being stuck in a wheelchair is not really a fun time because of how weak and powerless you felt sitting down. You were once a cheerleader of the Detroit Football team when you were in college, you were so happy being able to perform in front of hundreds of people and because of a sudden slip of the foot while going up the pyramid formation your team practiced everything went down the drain. You fell down, your bum is the first thing that came contact to the ground and then few cheerleaders accidentally sat on your knees with full force that messed up the joints of your knees and now you're completely paralyzed from the waist down.

Although your dreams are crushed, you still try your hardest to have positive outlook in life. You spent most of days indoors while waiting for your friends to come over and hang out with you while you were still in recovery.

Few years has passed and now you're home alone inside your quiet house, even though you're disabled you still managed to work and earn money to support yourself and to buy spare parts for androids who needs help thanking the heavens above that you did your interview really well.

You turned away from the television and strolled your way to the fridge and grab something to munch on. While doing so, you heard the sound of the door hinges creaking and this made you stop on your tracks.

Your mom always visit you here in your house every other day but she just visited you yesterday so the sudden opening of the door made your whole body shiver in sudden fear.

Slowly closing the fridge door, you listened to the footsteps echoing from your living room. You backed away slowly and turned around to face the kitchen counter and grab the knife.

The unknown person turned off the television and the deafening silence took over. This only made your hand that holds the knife shake in fear on who the guy might be.

The possibilities are endless and all these ways to die started flooding your mind, your lips starts to tremble and eyes began to water. Being dramatic has always been part of your personality and this situations makes you fan your face with your hand like a stuck up bitch.

The footsteps starts to sound nearer and nearer and every passing second your heart beats faster. The only thing you could do is back up with a knife trembling on your hands.