Trust Me // Markus

Pairing: Markus x Reader

Summary: You and Markus went for a ride around Detroit freely but then someone just gotta had to ruin your moment. Pronoun is THEY/THEM.

Requested by
@MaddysonPotts123

Note: sorry it took sooooo long hahaha

●●●

Third Person POV

"Woohoo!" You shouted through the wind that's rushing through your face with your arms up while Markus just laughed at the way how adorable you look.

Few months after the revolution, you were on your way to take the bus to Canada when the news announced that the president has ordered the military to stand down.

After the second the president announced it in public, Markus immediately contacted you and you almost screamed in happiness from hearing his voice and the fact that it is now safe for androids to roam freely almost made you pee your pants.

Starting a new life is a real pain in the ass, helping Markus do the paperwork as a spokesperson of the android community is hard since the papers kept piling up every hour that you and Markus barely had time to spend together.

Except today, North volunteered to do the job and let you and Markus go and spend some time together even if it hurts her. The only thing you could muster is a smile and a thank you and now here you two ended up spending together, cruising around the city at midnight without a care in the world.

You contained your joy by wrapping your arms around Markus's torso pulling him closer to you.

"It's been a while huh?" You spoke into Markus's ear, giving him a kiss on the neck.

Your start of conversation made Markus slow down a bit but the wind is still felt.

"Yeah, I miss this" Markus chuckled, "I miss being with you all the time" he said melting on your touch.

"When did you developed the hopeless romantic program?" You asked jokingly raising a brow while smirking.

"Very funny Y/N" Markus replied rolling his eyes at you with a smirk, "But for real though, I really missed being with you"

"Yeah, same," You nodded, "All these paperwork is going to destroy my back one day I'll tell you that"

"You do know that I can do every paperwork myself right? Since, you know, I don't get tired?" Markus asked

You rolled your eyes at him, "I don't want to feel like a burden who just stands in everyone's way, Markus. Everyone in Jericho is doing something and I also want to contribute some efforts behalf of humans" you explained, squishing Markus' waist with your arms.