Compatible // Hankcon

Pairing: Hank and Connor

Summary: Connor tries to put his thirium pump into Hank's but his heart isn't compatible with him.

Note: Take note that I've written this for 3 hours straight so expect terrible dialogue between characters lmao.

●●●

Connor's POV

"Hey Connor" a voice from behind me called out making me turn around.

I weakly smiled at the man who's shorter than me with brown wrinkled eyes showing signs of aging, white hair growing at his temples with his famous leather jacket standing in front of me with a smirk on his lips.

"Hey Gavin" I greeted back and walked up to him and took out my hand for him to shake which he shook with a smile.

"How've you been Connor? It's been a while since I saw you here in the office" Gavin said pulling away his hand and stuffing it on his jean pocket.

I shrugged, "Looking out for Hank after his retirement really made me miss this place" i said while smiling as the memories this place brought back.

It's been ten years since I set foot in this place and ten years since I've seen Gavin. After the revolution, there's a lot of things changing like my emotions and feelings, the way that I see life, and the way people changed in the way they treated me has changed drastically like Gavin did.

Gavin changed a lot after the revolution, he's still an asshole but a good kind of asshole which Hank and I appreciated. The past ten years are filled with happy memories of us goofing around and them helping me with myself.

Gavin and I started walking to Lieutenant's former desk, I expected for it to be just the same with Hank's scattered pictures, dog hairs on his chair and 'Lt. Anderson' labelling the desk space only to find it with a different name, plants almost everywhere and organized papers laying on the side.

I sighed at the sight, "I miss him" I muttered my voice weak, "I miss Dad"

I felt Gavin stop walking making me stop as well and look at him, he look at me straight in the eyes and suddenly gripped both my shoulders "Look Connor, he'll be alright! Don't be fucking upset because that's not what I pictured you to be after ten years." He said, clenching his fist against my shoulder, "I missed the effortlessly-happy Connor who's determined to get my friendship, who's still by Hank's side even though he pushes you away all-the-fucking-time! You will get through this, I know you will" He muttered the last sentences to me as his voice is in the brink of breaking while his grip on my shoulder only tighten.