Dinner // [S] Reed900

Im too lazy to put summary and warnings now lmao enjoy the chapter

●●●

"F-fuck... G-Gavin... it feels so fucking good.. ugh" the guy moaned underneath Gavin making Gavin move his hips faster hitting the guy's prostate over and over again.

Gavin leaned in for a kiss, slipping his tongue inside kissing the guy forcefully making the guy moan in the kiss even more while meeting Gavin's thrusts.

Im almost done, just shut up, Gavin thought sucking on his bottom lip.

The guy pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air, "I'm... fuck.. I'm gonna cum" he moaned.

Gavin gripped the guy's hips, pulling out all the way and pushing in in an instant the sound of skin to skin echoing all around the room.

"F-fuck!" The guy placed his arm over his mouth and biting his skin, grinding his hips up and finally came, his semen landing on his own stomach.

Gavin started breathing hard, thrusting a few more times and finally came deep inside his partner making him flex his muscles a bit.

Letting go of the last of his semen, Gavin started panting and fell next to the guy.

The guy's frame next to him shook a bit, still riding his high breathing heavily and faced Gavin placing a hand on his chest.

"You're amazing" he exhaled, scooting in and laying his head on Gavin's toned chest.

Gavin became fidgety and uncomfortable in his position which makes him pull away from the guy and started suiting up.

The guy sat up and shot him a questioning look, "Where are you going?" He asked pulling the sheets to cover his naked body.

"I have work to do" Gavin said and placed a cigarette in between his lips and light it up, dragging in a long line of tobacco and exhaled feeling his body to relax a bit.

"Gotta go, it's a good fuck"

The guy's eyebrow furrowed and watched Gavin leaving.

***

Gavin closed the door of his sex partner's apartment door, and started walking out of the hallway.

"I thought you'll last longer, Detective" 

"AH! What the fuck!" Gavin jumped, in instinct, he punched Conan in the cheek his head snapping to his left, his skin turning white from the impact.

Conan's LED flashed red and faced Gavin with no emotion and caress his dented cheek, "That'll cost you a lot of money for punching me Detective" he said and lead the way instead leaving Gavin shocked

"You fucking scared me! Was that necessary?!" Gavin shouted and angrily catch up with Conan.

"Total damages will be $200" Conan said completely ignoring the fuming detective by his side.

"You've always been like this Conan, I can't stop myself from getting mad at you! You're the reason why I'm always angry," Gavin glared at the android who's an inch taller than him.

"You know, Detective, having sexual intercourse with your co-workers is a bad idea. There is a big possibility that these ' sexual partners' of yours will eventually fall in love for you and it will start a conflict in the workplace which makes you a bad person" Conan explained, opening the door and letting Gavin walk out first then he did as well.

"Why're you saying all these things?" Gavin asked furrowing his brows in confusion and stared at the android who's closing the door behind him. Conan walked beside him and they continued to walk to the car.