Chapter 25

"How did you two even meet? Like you don't really strike me as a groupie kind of girl," I laughed at his use of the word groupie, that term was something that gets thrown around so commonly with teenage fans and I felt a sense of embarrasment that he was labelling me into that category.

"I'm not a fucking groupie, those girls drive me crazy, I met him literally the second day I was in London at an event and i'm not kidding he didn't leave me alone until I agreed to go out with him again." My mind flicking back to the numerous times I found Harry waiting out the front of my apartment, why can't people just be who they say they are?

"Yeah he's like that, he's latches himself onto girls and then just gets what he wants and moves on, all those guys are like that," I didn't want to hear anymore of Matty's stories about Harry but I knew that for my sake I needed too. The glorified image of Harry in my mind was slowly slipping away and I felt a certain want to hold onto it. 

I took the bottle of red wine off Matty and took another large gulp, I've never been a big wine drinker but right now it was doing just perfectly. The familiar buzz of alcohol through my body was starting to kick in and I knew that I needed to stop, I couldn't afford to have another repeat performance of the other night, especially not around him. 

"I should get going, i'm sorry that I disrupted you tonight anyways," I apologised, standing up from the black leather couch. 

"You didn't disrupt me, I like talking to you Luca," something about Matty's voice grasped my attention instantly, the soft tone was comforting almost. 

I shot a small smile at him before heading to the door taking in the apartment one more time before I left. The elevator sounded, signalling that somebody was getting off at this level and I ran towards the doors to try and catch them before shutting. Harry stood before me, his usual outfit, black jeans, black tshirt and boots, however he looked different tonight. His hair was messy, loose curls fell down onto his forehead covering half of his face, his body was slumped up against the wall inside of the elevator and the smell of alcohol was prominent from the hallway. I walked slowly towards the doors, still unsure whether or not Harry knew were he was.

His eyes locked mine and I felt trapped under his gaze. The dark circles surrounding his eyes indicated the state Harry was in and I took a few steps towards him.

"Harry, whats going on, why are you here?" My voice soft, his eyes darted towards the keypad inside the lift, confused as to why I was on level two. 

"What are you doing on level two, you don't live on this level?" His eyes heavy and his words slurred, what made him do this?

My body froze up as I debated whether or not to answer his question truthfully, I wanted Harry to know that I was aware of his actions but I knew right now wasn't the best time. My hesitation alarmed him, clearly re-inforcing the suspision brewing within his mind.

"You were talking to him weren't you?" Anger circulating through the air.

"Harry, don't do this now, c'mon," pressing the level three button and stepping away from the closing doors.

"No lets do this now, what was he saying, what the fuck would he need to say to you," Harry jolting his body forward and pressing the eject button, causing the doors to re-open. I hadn't seen Harry like this before, the sweet, charming man from last night was now gone and in it's place was a venemous stranger who I did not recognise.

"Harry seriously, calm down, just please can we go upstairs and I will explain, just don't do this hear, please." His body softened, taking a few steps back out of the path of the doors. 

We remained in silence until we got inside, Harry's body stumbling through the hallway before leaning himself up against the kitchen bench. I had no idea how this conversation was going to go, all I knew is that I wasn't looking forward to it.