Chapter 2

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has now turned on the Fasten Seat Belt Sign. If you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please ensure your seat is back and folding trays are in their full upright position. We also remind you that smoking is prohibited on this air craft and tampering with or destroying lavetory smoke alarms will result in a fine. We would like to welcome you again on board flight A390 to London and thank you for flying QANTAS.

I made sure I got to the airport well before my boarding time, just in case anything went wrong. In saying that, as I predicted something went wrong. 

"Ma'am is there anything in this bag that could potentially hurt or harm me in any way?" asked the security guard in an accent that made it a little difficult to understand. 

"Ahh, no there shouldn't be" I hesitantly replied. Why was it always me that gets pulled up for these bullshit situations, they don't have a worry in the world letting through the family of 9 with every form of metal machinery they could've possibly thought to bring to the airport, but instead they choose me? I watched the security guard pull apart every item inside my bag, before sutffing them right back in again. He had the best poker face, not even slightly revieling what he was thinking. After 25 minutes of investigating, they finally came to the conclusion that it was clear and let me go. 

I'll admit first class wasn't a bad way to travel, I was perched up next to all the big shots in their suits and briefcases looking all clever, sipping on a glass of Moet before the flight had even taken off. Thankfully i was on the window side so I could see all that was going on in the air. I've always had this anxious feeling about flying, you're literally stepping into a potential death trap if something goes wrong, all you've got to save you are two men with a qualification and a certificate.

"The captain has now switched off the seatbelt sign, you are now free to move around the aircraft, however if you are remaining seated, please ensure your seatbelt stays on, thank you".

I usually hang out to hear those words from the flight attendants, it usually means the captains got everything under control to the point were he feels comfortable for  you  to move around the plane. I huff a sigh of relief and remove my seatbelt. I decide that I should use the lavatory before they start serving dinner, because i'm almost certain it will be a different story after that meal. As I walk up the aisle I keep my eyes forward and my focus on the doors so I don't fall over and make an idiot of myself. Typically when I reach the lavatory doors they're both in use, so I stand there awkwardly waiting trying not to squish myself between the kitchen and the poor mans chair right behind me. It's a perfect view to suss everybody out from up here, most people are asleep or buried in their in flight entertainment, a couple of spare seats amongst the crowd. I try and catch a glimspe of the person sitting in front of me however their seats empty, chairs totally upright, except theres a small brown leather journal sitting on the tray table. 

"Hey sorry, just gonna squish past you" I hear a man say from behind me, his accent so thick and his voice raspy enough to feel it on my neck.

I move out of the way for the incredibly tall man before heading into the doors and locking them behind me. As i stand up from the seat and begin to wash my hands I realise that somebody has left their phone sitting on the edge of the sink. Out of curiosity I hit the small button on the screen, the phone lights up and I am greeted with two very familiar faces. Harry Styles and Niall Horan.