Chapter 12

Harry, I was now laying next to Harry.

My eyes instantly tranced over the large amount of black ink scattered amongst his body, it reminded me of a sketch book, a whole heap of unsystematic designs placed on this beautiful canvas. The two swallows just above his pecks and the large butterfly centered in his torso were the most captivating, it almost appeared like they were kinetic, totally in sync with the motions of his breath. As I drew my eyes away from the shirtless Harry that I was now laying next to, the realisation set in of where I was, how the fuck did I manage to get into his bed? Did anything happen, does he even know i'm in here? I carefully manouevered my legs from under the grasp of the white sheets and quietly placed my feet onto the floorboards, I knew I needed to go before Harry woke up. I tiptoed my way around the bed towards the door and inaudibly twisted the door knob from around my grip.

"Morning to you too." The gruff sleep infused voice from behind me mumbled.

I released the door handle and slowly turned around to face the man who I just woke up with, he somehow managed to look even better this morning then he did last night and I felt incredibly self-concious standing before him.

"Why am I in here, I mean I swear I fell asleep in the other room, did we...?" I asked uncomfortably. I'd rather know now before the remainder of last nights wine catches up. Something about my question must've been funny as the smile now settled upon Harry's face was basking in the situation.

"You really think i'd do that?" The humour obviously fading and his tone low as he realised my question was serious.

"I don't really know Harry, i've only known you 2 days, how would I know what you do with girls?" I felt somewhat bad for my harsh respone, however it was the truth. I've written so many articles about this guy, all revolving around women, a different one each time. I know first hand what this man is capable of.

"No we didn't fuck, I woke up to you screaming from the other room, yelling something out about pills, I couldn't calm you down so I picked you up and brought you in here so you weren't alone." Harry was now standing only metres from me, nike shorts sitting just below his hipbones and now exposing two more tattoos that were earlier submerged. One hand on his hip and the other running through his thick hair.

These dreams had been an occuring issue for a while now, people always say you never have the same dream twice, bullshit. I've had the same dream nearly everynight for about 3 years. Some nights it's easier to wake up out of, I can almost tell myself to wake up or to snap out of it, however other nights I can't, my body makes my mind sit through every painful heart wreathing second until it's over before I can escape it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by that comment I was just confused and you know," The mixed feeling of embarrasment and torment stirred through my body as this gentleman stood before me, he returned a simple smile and ambled over to the dresser throwing me a pair of grey sweats and a jumper before placing a white t shirt back over his body.

"I make the best hangover scrambled eggs if you're interested?" The smile now resurfacing across his face, only this time I was happy to embrace it.

"Your on." I proposed.

Harry headed down to the kitchen and I took a few minutes to gather my things which had somehow found themselves spread around the house. I opened the door to the bathroom and attempted to ressurect last nights hair and make-up. With no luck I turned on the faucet and flushed a handful of water onto my face, the chilly temperature hit my face hard and I patted it dry with the small hand towel placed next to the basin. The aroma of whatever Harry was cooking downstairs had now filled the house and automatically caused my stomach to rumble, last nights Chinese was now a distant memory within my stomach and I could hear it begging for more.

I headed downstairs and joined Harry in the kitchen. "Smells amazing," I stated, watching him now serve spoonfuls of fluffy eggs onto the plates.

"It's a family recipe been passed down through quite a few generations and it's usually kept in a safe and a fire proof box so count yourself lucky that i'm sharing it with you," Harry implied carrying two plates over to the table.

------------------------------------------------------

"I'll call you yeah?" He agreed before exiting the underground carpark, I was once again greeted by "Shez" the hotel employee who escorted me back up the elevator and onto the floor of my room. I entered the room and placed my clothes into the dirty pile on the bathroom floor before opening the curtains. The sun was shining and despite my enormous headache I was feeling great. The chime of my phone startled me and I had a new message from an unknown number.

I had a really nice night last night, thankyou for not standing me up, not as if you had much of a choice. See you soon. H x

My stomach was now a small pit of butterflies and I hated that this guy had such an affect on me. Through out my entire life I had never been one to date or have boyfriends, I was much more into sleeping with guys and quickly sneaking out before they woke up, kind of like this morning. I had spent less then twenty-fours hours with Harry and he somehow made me unsure of everything I had taught myself while growing up. I replied back with a simple:

You too x

I knew I couldn't let this unfamiliar feeling get in the way, so I turned my phone off and headed for the shower. I had decided that today would be the day I went apartment hunting, I couldn't live in this hotel forever.