Chapter 10

Harrys POV

The rain was thick and cold as it attacked the window of the car, there was something eerie about this time of the afternoon in the wet, the streets were empty, no cars, no people just puddles of water collecting all over the city. The bloody driver had the aircon blasting on cold and within no time I could see the vapour coming from my mouth, I watched in amusement as small rings formed around my breathe, before drifting up into the air. Thankfully we approached the driveway of my house and I found myself sprinting down the long road trying to escape the rain, I fiddled with my keys in my pocket before finding the right one and inserting it into the door, the house was dark and hibernal, it felt like I hadn't been home in weeks. The gym bag from days ago still remained in the same spot that I threw it and the dishes still stacked upon the sink.

I moved out around three years ago pretty much the same time One Direction was becoming big, Louis and I shared a flat for a while and it was unreal, the freedom and independence was something I felt like I lacked living at home with Mum and Robin. However then things began getting complicated and Louis and I decided it was best to change living arrangements, so I bought a place of my own. I'll admit it's probably a bit big for just one person but at the time it seemed like such a good idea. The thought of having a "bachelor pad" was so appealing that size didn't matter, the parties, the entertainment, this place oozed sex appeal however our schedule and the travel shattered that objective before it really took off.

I take the stairs two at a time and head into the master bedroom, the bed remained plump and lush with all the unnecessary pillows and shit crowding the dark grey duvet, the pile of clothes leading from the bathroom to the wardrobe were growing rapidly, I picked up a black t shirt from the pile and held it up to my nose, "this will do" I convinced myself. The bathroom was left in a similar condition as to what the bedroom was, the mess never bothered me though, in fact the boys say on the road i'm probably one of the worst to live with.

The shower warmed up the entirety of my body and left dark red heat spots scattered along my back, I pulled on my jeans and the black t shirt and tied my hair into a small bun on the top of my head. Everyones been abusing Lou to let her cut it but i'm sort of liking the look, originally it wasn't intentional however as it continued to grow ive decided I sort of dig it. I bundle all of the clothes together and head back to the bedroom, I pick the remains up off the floor and chuck them into the large straw basket in the corner, Gemma and Mum insisted on decorating the house and to be honest I don't even know what half the shit in here is.

By the time I finish putting everything away it's already six thirty eight, I pull my phone off charge and grab a bottle of water from the fridge before heading to the car. The rain immediately beats down on the wind shield and my vision becomes impaired due to the lack of visibility. I punch in the address of her hotel and make my way out onto the highway.

Luca's POV

I throw my body onto the large bed, huffing a huge sum of air from my chest as I fall, the floor around me is now a mixed array of different cothing articles from my cupboard and i'm thinking very seriously of cancelling tonight. I check the time, the numbers startle me, alerting me of the fact that I now only have twenty minutes until Harry arrives. I simply decide to pick the two least creased articles off of the floor and they will be tonights outfit, I grab a pair of black tights and a long grey cardigan. I tie half of my hair into a messy bun on the top and let the rest fall naturally, this mornings makeup still looks quite fresh on my face so I decide to leave it how it is and simply touch up my lip gloss.

I take the elevator down to the lobby and am greeted by a tall man in black at the door.

"Miss Luca Taylor?" He politley asked, holding his arm out for me to follow.