Chapter 19

I wake up to Harry's long limbs sprawled all over my body, his legs wrapped around mine and our arms intertwined. Something about this comforting state subsides the immense hangover I can feel brewing in the back of my mind, allowing me to enjoy these final moments of peace before the full affect kicks in. Harry lays shirtless next to me, his breathing heavy and curls spilled down onto his forehead, the black ink captivating his torso and drawing my attention. 

I gently pull Harry's arms from around me and unwrap myself from his grip, I know that if I don't get up now i'll be late for work and that was something I couldn't afford doing so early on in the job. Harry re-adjusted his body to cacoon himself around my pillow, letting out a large puff of air before slipping back into his slumber. My head was throbbing and I needed water like it was oxygen, I quietly walked across the floorboards and pulled out a black pair of well fitted trousers and a pink collared blouse, I mentally reminded myself that I needed to go shopping before pulling back the door and heading for the bathroom. The hot water against my skin was soothing, it almost felt like it was removing any of the toxic chemicals that I ingested last night and allowing my body to start fresh. I swaddled the white towel around my body and applied a small amount of foundation in an attemp to cover the dark circles under my eyes, a light coat of mascara and a small puff of blush had me looking like a totally new person. 

I poured myself a cup of the freshly brewed coffee and debated whether or not to wake Harry, I didn't want him to feel like I just left without so much as a thankyou for last night but I also didn't want to wake him for no real purpose at all. I decide against it and instead left him a note on the kitchen bench.

had to leave for work early, didn't want to wake you, thank you again for last night I really appreciate it. There's coffee in the pot, help yourself. I'll see you soon x

I grabbed my mug and headed for the door, the thought of sitting in an office all day made me feel physically ill, not to mention the fact that I knew Harry and my story would be the talk of the town, ensuring that I would be writing another article about our relationship. I jumped in the taxi and directed him to the Confession building, I couldn't believe that I had left a half naked Harry Styles in my bed for this shit. I walked through the large doors and waited for the elevator to return back to the ground level.

"Goodmorning," an unfumiliar voice sounded next to me. A tall slim man dressed in black trousers and a vibrant black and blue love heart shirt awaited me, his hair swooped into a flick towards the front of his face and a gorgeous olive green complex. 

"Morning," I politely replied, unsure who this man was.

"I'm Nick, i'm new here, actually todays my first day." His accent was similiar to Harry's however with a tang of femininity to it.

"I'm Luca, i'm pretty new here too, todays my third 'offical' day," I quoted, ensuring not to splash coffee all over my fresh blouse.

We both entered the elevators door and Nick punched in level three.

"Editorial?" I questioned. The building was divided into three levels, level one was fashion and photographs, basically were all the bones of the magazine came from, level two was writing and printing and level three was editing and final approvals. All the head hunchos were based in level three, so I felt a sense of pride riding the elevator up the floors. 

"Yeah, i've just actually transferred from Regal Magazine over on D'Arcy street so i'm hoping to spread my wings a little more here in the editing field." He seemed nervous yet composed, while still holding that professional ora.

"Ah I see, you've definitely come to the right place, I'm actually the head director of the editing side of the magazine so I can't wait to see your work." My words catching Nick by surprising causing him to crisp his alternative shirt out. The elevator doors opened and I headed straight for my office, smiling a quick smile to Nick before closing my door and thumping my body down into the cushioned black chair. Gia had already placed todays articles on my desk along with my cappucino and small posted note that said -' meeting at 11 in the conference room on level two :)' I peeled the sticky label off the cup and attached it to the manilla folder. Thankfully this mornings stories had already been written and all I had to do was proof read and edit the layout before emailing them off, I don't think I could possibly string a logical sentence together in the state I'm in right now.