Blue streak

Hours later

A few hours later

The dance was over which I didn't want to end because it was like a dream a beautiful dream. To dance with the man that your supposed to be destined to be with.

The funny thing was we didn't want to take the bus so I flew him to my house.

He wasn't as heavy, or maybe is that my strength talking? I don't know.

When I got home. We stood on the porch. He held my hands, he looked into my eyes. I loved the look he had in his eyes cause I had the same look. I loved him!

He pressed his lips to the back of my hands.

I smiled warmly at him,

He smiled back at me before taking me into his arms.

I gripped his vest not wanting to let go. I gripped hard thinking if I let go I'll lose him.

He rapped his arms around me. "It's okay angel I'm not going anywhere, I'm right here okay", he said. I nodded against his chest.

I looked up to look at his face. Only to find him staring right back at me.

He bent down and kissed me, I kissed back.

It was passionate and slow, I was in love and I loved it.

It was ruined by the door opening. We pulled back.

A faint blush appeared on my face.

I turned my head to see will, that's embarrassing.

I hugged warren tighter to me, I heard warren chuckle. He gave me a squeeze. "Come on baby, go get some rest before your brother thinks it's okay to beat me up," he said into my ear. I giggled.

I nodded but just held onto him for a little longer.

I kissed his cheek then leaned into his ear. "I love you," I whispered into his ear.

He kissed my forehead. "I love you my beautiful angel, I'll see you tomorrow on the bus," he said.

I didn't want to leave him. I was going to miss him and I was going to see him tomorrow!

My shoulders were being dragged inside the house. But I held onto warrens hand. I didn't want him to leave!

I heard both my brother and warren chuckle. How do they think this is funny?! I didn't want him to leave!

I didn't let go so warren was dragged inside with us. We both fell to the ground.

We then all laughed.

We heard footsteps coming toward us. We looked and saw mom and dad.

They both raised an eyebrow and put their hands on their hips.

"What's all this?", dad asked.

"Angel was being greedy and wouldn't let warren leave", will said.

I blushed that made me sound clingy and greedy. I hit warren in the arm.

"Shut up will!", I said.

Both mom and dad laughed.

I crawled over to warren and held onto him. Mine!

I heard him chuckle. "Baby you got to let go," he said.

I whined. "But I don't want you to go," I said.

"I know baby I don't either, but we'll see each other again tomorrow okay?", he said.