He works here?

Angela's point of view
After school I went to the place me and will always go to eat it's our favorite place to go. I had to the food on the table and waiting for will to get here. I sat at the table waiting what's taking him so long? I tapped my fingers on the table. I sighed it's not like him to take this long. Twenty minutes later I sighed the food was already cold. I sat back into the booth. I'm going to have a long talk with my brother later. "You still working on that?". I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned my head warren?! Don't blush don't blush. He was wearing a apron did he work here? "H-Hey". I said. Why did I have to stutter. He looked at me for a second before blinking Is he day dreaming? "Hey". He said. "Don't we go to school together?". I asked him. Yes!!! I didn't stutter yay!! "Yea your strongholds sister". He said. He didn't know my name weird. "Angela". I told him. He nodded but I can see little redness on his cheeks. I smiled at him. He looked around then looked at the food in front of me. "You want me to heat that up for you?". He asked me. "Na it's okay I'll probably heat it up at home since my brother is a no show". I said. I looked at him he had a small smile on his face. "Do you want to sit down and join me?". I asked him. Please say yes please say yes. "Sure why not I guess I can spare a minute". He said. He sat down and lit his finger on fire and lit the red candle. That is so cool. I smiled big I laughed a little. He smiled at me I'm not going to blush I'm not going to blush. Why is he making me blush is it because he's my soulmate or is it because I'm actually growing to like him more then just a friend.

Warrens point of view
She's making me different she's so beautiful I don't get how stronghold could leave his sister here like this but I'm kinda glad he did so I can sit with her she's so beautiful I can't stop looking at her I love her smile and I love the way she's blushes around me it cute.

Angela's point of view
"So why do you sit with me at lunch all the time?". He asked me. Oh no I knew he was going to ask me this does he not like me sitting with him and I'm supposed to tell him we're soulmates oh god what if he doesn't want to be my soulmate this is to hard. "D-Do you not want me to sit with you I can stop if you want me to I just thought you needed someone to sit with I'm sorry..". I said ranting on. He put his hand on top of mine I felt the tingly feeling I looked into his eyes his eyes seemed to sparkle a little bit. "No it's fine it's just no one sits with me because their scared of me but your different". He said. "I don't fear people just because of what I hear of them I have to meet the person first and you don't scare me I don't care what people say I can see the good in people it may sometimes be hard to find it but I always do". I said. He smiled gosh I love his smile. "Your different stronghold I like that about you". He said. I blushed again. I hate blushing. We stared at each other for awhile we didn't even know our hands were still on top of each other's. We were snapped out of it when a women was yelling in Chinese from the kitchen. I saw our hands were still on top of each other's. My heart raced a million times faster then it usually was. Warren yelled something in Chinese to the women did I mention that was hot Yea that was hot. He turned to look at me and smiled. "See you tomorrow stronghold I'll be waiting for you at lunch". He said. He walked away, gosh I think I am starting to like him maybe even fall for him and I don't know what to do I still haven't told him about us being soulmates what should I do?