Lunch

Angels point of view I was school in class it was the class before lunch I had warren sitting next to me he was still looking at me it kinda freaked me out at least he didn't glare at me it's different I would see the fire in his eyes if he was glaring at me that's what he does to Will but when he looks at me I don't know what the look is but it's not hate so I guess that's a good thing. The bell rang and I got ready to go to lunch warren for once didn't get up in a hurry. I got in the lunch line everyone was probably at the table already. I saw them sitting their at the lunch table but Will wasn't their yet. I looked over to warren he was alone as usual maybe I can make it different and risk being burnt by the hot head. I looked at the others they were to busy talking to each other so I made my decision I walked over to warrens table I sat down but I let go of my apple on the way it started to roll over to warrens side i went to grab it but at the same time so did he I felt the spark through our hands I pulled my hand back with the apple I gasped it was all tingly. I looked at him his eyes showed shock. I blushed "Sorry". I said shyly. His eyes went back to normal but he still kept looking at me like "why are you sitting here?". Kind of look. He looked away for once I missed the whole tingly feeling already I didn't know why. But my stomach and my appetite came back I started to eat I loved food it's my favorite thing to do. It didn't feel awkward after a few minutes he was reading his book while I ate sometimes I would look up at him and he would be staring at me I would blush and look away,
but everything changed after a few minutes. It all came quick. I felt food splatter onto my face I squealed quietly I couldn't see food covered my eyes well that's just great. I wiped my eyes I had food everywhere I tried wiping it off of me. I saw warren look up and look me over whats he doing was he making sure I was okay it was just food but it warmed my heart a little that he made sure I was okay. But What's he going to do I looked to the floor oh no why did it have to be will. I saw warren get up oh no! I saw will get up "Uh...Sorry". Will said. "You will be". Warren said. "Alright let's not do this". Will said. Wrong move will run! "You think you can do whatever you want cause your names stronghold?". Warren said. "I'm sorry my dad put your dad in jail, but...". He said cut off by warren. Warren grabbed will by his shirt "nobody talks about my father". Warren said. I saw warren light up oh no! Will pulled back trying to get out of the way of the fire. I went to rescue will I was beside him I saw the hate and pain in warrens eyes but it wasn't directed at me though it was directed at Will oh man! "Run will!". I said loudly. Everyone was chanting "fight fight fight!". Everyone said. Will picked up my tray of food oh come on I was going to eat that. Warren threw a fire ball at the tray well not anymore. It melted the tray. Warren went to throw another one me and Will ducked before it could hit us. "Run will stop standing here like a duck and run!". I yelled at him. He was looking at something he was looking at the fire alarm. Will Don't it might hurt him. He went for it anyways. Warren kept throwing them at will but not at me he made sure not to hit me. I saw speedy trip him with his arm so that's who made Will trip I felt angry so he wanted to play with fire I'll show him fire. I walked over to him and glared at him he gulped and looked scared yes look very scared. I saw will hide under a table that's not really running will are you trying to get yourself killed?! Fire ball after fire ball warren kept coming at him. He was now standing on the table throwing more fire balls. "Where's Your sidekicks Sidekick?". Warren said. "Right here". Zach said. Warren turned his head to see Zach Layla Ethan and magenta. He grunted and flamed on. "Leave them alone!". Will yelled. The table was lifted my eyes widened. Will was lifting the table oh my gosh he got his powers. Dads Strength my strength i guess it's a twin thing. Will threw the table across the room which made warren hit the ceiling. Ouch he then hit another table. Everyone cheered but warren got back up "stronghold!". Warren yelled. He flamed on again. Oh great. Will brought his hands up in a fist oh god why? Will punched him and warren went through the wall to the other room. I had to stop this before they hurt anyone. I ran over to warren "warren stop this please it wasn't his fault someone tripped him stop this before anyone gets hurt". I begged him. He looked into my eyes his softened his flames dimmed down. I smiled at him in Thanks he didn't hate me like he hated my brother. But I had said to soon will came at warren punching him. Warren hit the wall again I sighed I put a hand on wills arm. "Will stop before you hurt someone". I said. I guess I was going to be that person. He threw his arm backwards to brush me off but him not being so used to his new found strength I was thrown into the cafeteria doors splitting the wood in the doors. The impact hurt a lot it felt like my back had just been hit by a giant bolder everything hurt at the moment ouch. I laid their for I don't know how long but I was picked up by strong arms and carried away. I looked up at the person it was couch boomer he looked down at me "stronghold what happened to you?". He said. I groaned "my brother couch he got his powers while fighting". I said. He rolled his eyes "you had to be one of the targets huh don't sweat it kid I had my many times of being a target". He said. He carried me to nurse spex he explained what happened and then left. Nurse spex looked me over. "It doesn't seem like you have any broken bones or ribs so it just means cuts I'll have to bandage those". She said. She got out bandages and started to bandage them. "Next time try to keep clear of the fight don't want to see you coming up here anytime soon". She said. "I'll try to". I said. After she was done I thanked her I went to leave but when I tried to leave mrs. Powers was their oh man she scared me "miss stronghold I was told you were involved in the fight as well". She said. I was confused I wasn't I tried to stop the fight not encourage it. Not before I could tell her that "come with me". She said. I sighed and followed her she opened a door I looked at her "this room will keep your powers at bay so neither of them could use them". She said. What? I walked inside the door closed behind me. I looked in front of me I saw will and warren sitting their staring at me. I groaned "mom and dad are going to kill me I wasn't even in this stupid fight I was the victim". I said. I sat down "ow". I said. It hurt my back I guess my back will be sore for a few days. I put my face into my hands "I'm sorry angel". Will said. "Yea Yea try to watch's out next time but what we have to worry about is mom and dad". I said. I looked up I saw warren looking at me what's with all the staring dude? After detention we left for home on the bus.
We walked into the house I was really not ready for this. Will opened the door well broke the door. He put it back it wasn't fixed but he put it back. "So will angel anything interesting happen at school today?". Mom said. We turned around to look at her dad was standing next to her. I didn't look at her knowing what she was going to say when she did. "Uh as well as you may have noticed I got my powers today!". Will said. Will picked mom up "yes we know the principal called". Mom said. "Ok look it's not...it's not as bad as it sounds it's really funny great story". Will said. To you it might "you nearly destroyed the cafeteria and you injured your sister will". Mom said. She looked at me "Come her young lady". She said. I sighed and walked over to her. "Let me see". She said. I looked up showing her my face she gasped lightly "Mom I'm fine it was an accident". I said. "No this is not an accident your hurt". Mom said. "it's my own fault for trying to break up the fight". I said. "That's right missy you could have been hurt badly your lucky you didn't get any Broken bones". Mom said. "I know I know Can I go to my room now". I said. She nodded I went to leave but dad rapped his arms around me hugging me "I'm sorry sweetie but listen to your mother next time try not to break up a fight until your saving the world". He said. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Okay dad". I said. He let go of me and I walked up the stairs to my room and took a shower the warm water felt good on my back. I got out and got dressed laying in my bed felt good and I was out like a light.

Warren peace's point of view
All threw classes I had for the next couple days I stared at her. Mom always said I shouldn't stare but I couldn't help it she was beautiful way beautiful I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She's probably thinking I'm weird well I don't blame her normally I don't even look at the girls here along help them get their glasses from the ground or even let them sit next to me at lunch no one dares to sit next to me. They all think I'll burn them I'm don't blame them I can be pretty scary. But she was different she didn't see my father in me which made me confused how could she not be afraid of me. But when her hand touched mine when she went to get her apple the tingly touch it felt weird and it shocked me but some how it felt good when she took her hand back I missed the feeling. But I know I shouldn't get attached nothing goes right with that I made a mistake with my father. Through the time we sat their together her eyes would meet mine and she would blush and look away but she had beautiful brown eyes. Gosh I sound like a little school boy ew. But she was beautiful I had to give her that. But when her stronghold brother of hers spilled food all over her I got angry for some reason it made me want to light him up. I looked her over to see if she was alright making sure no forks or anything hit her or anything then I faced him he was stuttering and everything it made me angry. He then started to talk about my dad no one talked about my dad. I used my fire powers to try and burn him. But Angela (yes I know her name I have all my classes with her) tried to get her brother out of the fight I didn't get angry at her she just wanted to protect her idiot brother of hers. I started to throw fire ball after fire ball at him but not at her I couldn't I made sure they never hit her. We continued to fight until he got his powers right in the middle of our fight oh man Well this is going to be hard to do. He kept punching me into the wall knocking me into the next room but he would have to try harder to get me down. I went to attack him but Angela got in front of me "warren stop this please it wasn't his fault someone tripped him stop this before anyone gets hurt". She begged me. My eyes softened when she said that I didn't want her to get hurt during this I dimmed down I cooled down. She smiled at me she had a pretty smile.  But I spoke to soon and I was punched back into the wall again stronghold! I came back through the wall only to see Angela flying through the air and hitting the cafeteria doors and landing on her back I got angry again her own brother hurt her. My body felt like it was going to over heat. But before I could smoke him principle powers same and took us to a room that we couldn't use our powers. I hoped she was okay but why do I care she was a stronghold she should be my archenemy but I didn't feel like hating her like her brother I couldn't think of hurting her. We both sat at the two desks he tried to make peace with me I threatened him if he even thinks about coming up to me again I'll burn him I wanted to tell him if he ever thinks about hurting his sister again I'll smoke him Alive again why do I care I shouldn't. A few minutes after that the door opened I saw principle powers and Angela she walked into the room I saw her face cuts bruises and bandages on her face I felt sad to see her like this I didn't want her to be like this. She sat down and started to talk to her brother about their mom and dad I just sat here wanting to go home and stop thinking about her a hour later we were aloud to leave. I left with my mom who had to come pick me up she wasn't to happy either she talked my ear off for two hours before I went to bed how can I get that Beautiful girl out of my head.