Warren and layla

Angela's point of view

I was going to go visit warren at the paper lantern. I didn't know what I was feeling for him I just didn't know what I was feeling for him but I think I'm falling for him. I walked to the paper lantern I had a smile on my face. I was going to tell him today I was ready to tell him I really was maybe we could go to the dance together. I was humming a song I knew. I walked inside smiling at the women up front. I went to go sit down and wait for warren. When I saw someone sitting at the table I usually sit at. It was Layla and warren talking he lit the red candle like he did with me. She smiled at him and I saw him smile at her. We're they on a date? I thought she liked will? It hurt it felt like my heart was shattering. This feeling it hurt I guess I shouldn't tell him he's happy. I sighed tears in my eyes I wasn't going to cry I wasn't. I turned to leave. "Angel!". I heard Layla shout my name. I turned back. I saw them both look at me. I smiled at them but they could probably see my teary eyes. I turned back and walked out of the restaurant walking back home trying not to cry good thing I didn't tell him.

Warrens point of view
Oh no Angela! I went to go after her
"You like her don't you". Layla said. I turned to look at her. "She's my friend she understands me". I told her. I ran out of the restaurant looking for Angela I looked both ways I couldn't find her oh man this was bad she probably thought I was on a date with Layla. I walked in circles looking both ways to try and find her. I couldn't find her anywhere I sighed man this was bad very bad. I went back inside and went back to talking to Layla till I had to go back to working. I hope I could talk to Angela tomorrow if she let me that is.

Angela's point of view

I saw will mom dad and Gwen (ew) sitting on the couch. I sneered. "You left Layla at the paper lantern will she's pretty upset". I said angrily. I started to walk up the steps. "Angel what happened?". Mom asked me. "Why don't you ask your son that he's no longer my twin brother anymore". I said angrily. I stomped up stairs and walked to my room and slammed it.

An hour later
I heard my door open My back was facing the door. I felt the bed dip. "Angel". Dad said. "Leave me alone". I said. "Come on Angel tell us what happened please". Mom said. I sniffled "well Will told me about soulmates you know about them right". I said. "Of course me and your mother are soulmates". Dad said. "Well I found mine". I said bitterly. "Well that's great honey". Mom said. "Not really". I said. "Oh hun what happened?". Mom asked me. "I found him but he's different". I said. "How different?". Dad asked me. "He's warren peace and I just found him on a date with Layla because Will was a no show". I said sadly. "Oh sweetheart I'm sorry". Dad said. I hugged him he rapped his arms around me. I cried and cried I could feel mom petting my hair. "Shh it's okay angel it's okay everything is going to be okay". Dad said. I cried till I got tired and fell asleep in my dads arms.

Third person point of view

"What are we going to do?". Josie asked her husband. "I don't know but we got to talk to Will about this". Steve said. He looked down at his daughter. "If we don't do something she'll die from a broken heart". Steve said. He frowned not liking that idea he didn't want to lose his only daughter. He gently put her head on the pillow. He kissed her forehead. "Goodnight angel". He said. Josie tucked her daughter and said goodnight. They were going to have a talk when their son gets home.