Ice powers?

(Ignore the blonde hair she has brown hair)
Angela's point of view
After school
When I got home I felt so cold and angry. I ran upstairs I felt extremely cold. I slammed my door closed and locked it. I sat down on the ground holding my head it felt like the most terrible brain I groaned holding my head. I clenched my eyes closed. I pounded my hands on the ground I wanted the pain to stop badly. I gasped in pain. I opened my eyes my whole room was covered In ice I gasped again but I'm amazement. I have ice powers? The pain went again going through my whole body. It felt like I was getting shocked by lightning. I screamed in pain I pulled at my hair. It hurt a lot.

Third person point of view

Steve and Josie stronghold had just returned home from saving the day in their suits. They walked into the door smiling. But their smiled turned into Frowns when they heard a scream come from their daughters room. They ran upstairs concerned and worried something was wrong with their daughter fear struck them they hoped Angela was okay. They finally made it to her room. The floor and the door was covered in ice. They looked at each other something was wrong with Angela. Steve made Josie get back so he could kick in the door. Steve raised his leg up high and kicked the door in with a mighty kick. They saw the room covered in ice and snow. They then searched for their daughter but couldn't find her. Josie then saw something in the snow. It looked a piece of clothing. She bent down and pushed the snow away. She gasped in surprise. "Steve". She said. Her mouth gaping. Steve came over to see what she was looking at. His eyes widened. "Angel!". He yelled. Angela laid their in a stiff position. Her body covered in ice. Her eyes shut tightly and her mouth stopping into a scream. "Josie get the water started out on high she needs to be warmed up". Steve said. Josie nodded and ran to the bathroom starting the tub. Steve picked up his daughter "I'm sorry sweetheart". He said. He walked her into the bathroom carefully not to drop her afraid if he did he'd break her. He gently put her in the scorching hot water which was hot.
She laid in the water her head up so she won't be under the water. "Steve their opposites she's ice he's fire just you and me I'm flight your strength what are we going to do". Josie said. "I don't know but we got to be Their for her". Steve said. Josie nodded. "She got this from your side of the family". Josie said. "It did happen to my cousin". Steve muttered.

Angela bolted up with a loud gasp. Steve and Josie put a hand on her shoulder. "Angel it's us its okay it's mom and dad". Steve said. "Mom dad what's happening to me?". She asked. "It's your third power coming in". Steve said. "How's that possible I should only have one and I already have two". Angel said. "You got it from your great great grandfather he passed it on but it skipped your grandfather it skipped me it skipped will but it didn't skip you you have his power". Steve said. Angel put her head in her hands sighing. The hot water didn't fraze her. "What am I going to do now he's not going to want me now he's fire I'm ice it'll never work I haven't even told him yet". Angel said. "Hun how do you think me and you father got together we're complete opposites I have flight and your father has strength it's supposed to be that way just talk to him I bet he'll understand". Josie said. "You think so?". Angel asked. "I'm sure". Josie said. "I better get out of these clothes before I freeze". Angel said. Steve and Josie looked at her. "What What did I say oh". she said. She understood what she said. Steve and Josie left so angel could get dressed. "Now what am I going to do this is not cool I don't want three powers especially ice". She thought to herself.