Gym

Angels point of view
We stood in front of the gym teacher "Alright listen up my name is coach boomer you may know me as sonic boom you may not here's how Power placement is gonna work you will step up here and show me your power and yes you will do so in front of the entire class I will then determine where you will be assigned hero or side kick now every year there are a few students or as I like to call them "whiner babies" who see fit to question and to complain about their placement so let's get one thing straight my word is law my judgment is final so there will be no whiner babies are we clear?". He said. We all mumbled yes "i said are we Clear!". He said using his sonic boom voice. Man that's one powerful voice. "Yes coach boomer!". We said loudly. He blew the whistle "it's Go time". He said. Stairs came out of the platform "you what's your name?". He said pointing to Larry. "L-L-Larry". He said. "Little Larry get up here". Coach boomer said. Larry walked up the platform "what's humiliating him going to prove anything this is so unfair". Layla said. "If life were to suddenly get fair I doubt it would happen in high school". Will said. Larry took off his glasses and then he turned into a big boulder man. We were all amazed the coach looked at him "car!". He said. A car came from the sky Larry caught it I was amazed I hope my power that's good. "Big Larry hero". Coach said. "So he's good but I'm better". Zach said. He climbed onto the platform "Did I say you were next?". Coach asked him. "Names Zach coach boomer try not to drop your clipboard". Zach said. He got ready then he clapped his hands he then just stood their huh I raised an eyebrow "any day now superstar". Coach said. "I'm doin it". Zach said. "Doin What?". Coach said. "I'm glowin". Zach said. Oh he's like a glow warm they only glow when it's in the dark. ""I don't think so". Coach said. "Well it's easier to see in a dark room maybe we can turn off these lights and cup your hands over your eyes and look real close....". Zach said. "Side kick". Coach said. "Are you sure you don't want to just...". Zach was cut off by coach's sonic boom voice "sidekick".
He then pointed to the other kid with the glasses "You front and center!". Coach said. He got onto the platform "let me start off by saying what an honor it is to...". He said. "Is that your power Butt-kissery?". Coach said. "Very funny sir I've heard you had a wicked sense of...". The kid said. "Shut up and power up". Coach said. "Right away sir". The kid said. He turned into a puddle wow that's neat so your enemy's can slip on you. "Say that pretty impressive for a popsicle sidekick!". Coach said. Their were many sidekicks and less hero's. A guy could have six arms a girl could turn into a bouncy ball. A guy could spit on the a wall for a second I thought it was regular spit but then it turned into acid wow he's going to have trouble kissing girls. Then another guy could transform into anyone he turned into coach. Then it was the girl that had the purple pigtails. She got onto the platform "what's your shtick?". Coach asked her. "I'm a shapeshifter". She said. "Okay shift it". Coach said. She got to the ground and turned into a guinea pig "a guinea pig". Coach said. "Yep". Her tiny voice said. "Not even a swarm of guinea pigs?". Coach asked her. "Uh no". She said. "Sidekick shoo". Coach mocked her tiny voice. Then he point to Layla "You flower child let's go". Coach said. "Uh I believe in only using my powers when the situation demands it". Layla said. "Well your in luck this is the situation and I'm demanding it". Coach said. "But to particulate in this test would be a support a flawed system the whole hero-sidekick dichotomy only serves to...". She said. "Let me get this straight are you refusing to show your powers". Coach said. "It's more complicated then that". Layla said. "Sidekick!". Coach said. The bell rang "we'll pick it up right after lunch starting with you two". Coach said pointing to us. Oh no I gulped oh no I don't have my powers mom says it's usually when it's triggered I'm going to fail.