Warren finds out

Third person point of view

Will was at the paper lantern waiting for Layla. He was leaving a message for her but his voicemail box was to full he closed it.
Warren walks over with a tray of empty glasses. "What are you doing here?". He asked. "I um I'm waiting for Layla do you know where she is?". Will asked him. "How should I know?". Warren said. "I don't know your taking her to homecoming". Will said. "Oh yea right". Warren said sighing. "Well you don't have to worry about me ruining your night". Will said. "And why's that?". Warren asked him. "Cause I'm not going". Will said. "Hmm well that sucks". Warren said. He sat down on the other side. "Because were only going to make you jealous". Warren said. Will was confused jealous? "Huh?". Will said. "Dude your so stupid she's totally into you". Warren said. "But after tonight won't be surprised if Layla or any of the other guys will talk to me again". Will said. "Yea must of been a real jerk cause no matter what I do I can't get them to stop talking to me". Warren said. "Thanks". Will said. Warren was about to leave when Will had a question. "Hey what does Angela think about you taking Layla to homecoming?". Will asked him. "Huh what does this have to do with Angela?". Warren asked him. "Wait she didn't tell you?". Will asked him. "Tell me what?". Warren asked him. Now he wanted to know what he was talking about. "She didn't tell you?". Will told him. He would have thought she told him since they were always together. "Tell me stronghold or I'll smoke you". Warren threatened him. "Fine fine just chill okay you might want to sit down for this though". Will said. Warren sat down. "Well that day we were expelled-". Warren cut him off. "Which was your fault". Warren said smirking. Will rolled his eyes annoyed. "Yea yea I know but when we were expelled angel was going through a lot having a high fever cold sweats and pain through out the time she was home we didn't know what it was till I looked something up it was the effects of her being away from her soulmate". Will said. Warren felt angry he had no chance with her then and it made him angry he clenched his fist in anger. "What does this have to do with me then?". He said in anger. "You remember being in pain those few days right". Will said. "Yea so I had an upset stomach". He said lying. His body felt like a ticking time bomb that day. Will raised an eyebrow "Yea sure sure what I'm trying to say every time you touch hands you feel the tingly feeling right (warren nods) well all those effects line up together what I'm trying to say is your her soulmate mom and said were talking before about something about you being her opposite didn't know what that meant". Will said. Warrens eyes grew why didn't she tell him was she afraid that he would hate her? "Where is she?". Warren asked. "Probably at the homecoming dance already". Will said. Warren started to run out of the restaurant running home to change for his now known soulmate he wanted to look good for her. He wanted to be everything she wanted him to be and he will even if it kills him.