Hollywood

All eight of us walked at a nearby restaurant in LA.
    We decided to go to a place called Olive garden, I thought the name was weird but I didn't mind since the restaurant had food. We all entered the building and then sat down and waited for a waiter to attend us

"Hey Min-Seo, After this do you want to go somewhere? I mean since we do have a concert afterwards!?" Seokjin Asked folding his arms

"I mean I dont really like goinh places so anywhere would be fine!?"
  Jin shrugged and Then started to think

"I got an Idea!~" Seok said as he started walking to a nearby cab entering it and signalling us to come in.

-
As the cab person drove we headed towards some big letters saying "Hollywood" I was really confused as I've never seen these big words in my life so I was really surprised.

-

"We are Here!" Seokjin said as he hopped out of the car glancing at me and the others.
   As I got off the car all I can see were very big houses and big tall mountains. As I glanced up to see one of the mountains I saw the words "Hollywood" on the mountain.
    I opened my mouth in shock and jumped up and down, because the view was very pretty from the angle I was.

-
We went back to walk around a bit and all seven of them started to buy me some stuff. We stumbled around some fans, but I was very nervous every time I saw one of their fans, because I was afraid they'll harrass me. Eventually nothing happened so we headed back to the hotel to relax before they had to perform.

  "So how did this day go Min-Seo? Had fun??!" Hoseok said as he drank some chocolate milk from a milk cartoon like I was.

  "It was nice! Thank you guys!~"

"No, thank you! You have been so patient with us! So we had to return the favor~" Namjoon said as he stood up packing water, clothing and other stuff before they performed.

   We suddenly heard a knock on the hotel room and all froze. Jungkook opened the door peeking at who was Knocking.

"Uh? You guys have to perform in five hours so please come to the stadium right now."  A voice said from the other side of the door.

"We'll be right there!" Jungkook said as he shut the door.

"Lets go guys lets not be late! Your coming with us Min-Seo!" Taehyung said as he grabbed my hand and burst out the door running down the hall.

"What a bunch of kids!" I said As I ran as well.

-

I brought my phone, pillow, snacks, and a book for a incase if it got boring.
  I got in the car first and the others sat around me Talking and laughing waiting to arrive at the stadium.

     I heard people yell from outside, and I placed my face in the window to check what the noise was.  I opened my eyes widely as I saw more Fans of Them waiting outside the stadium. I felt a bit of nervousness, so I hugged Namjoons arm tightly.

"Whats wrong Min?!"

"Its just theres so many girls...! You guys have a lot of fans worldwide..." I said as I still hugged Namjoons arm.

  "Dont worry Min you'll be ok!" I heard Jungkook say as he showed me his little bunny teeth.

-A/N
Y'all I got a co-owner for this story!
totesmanmagoats ! Anyways hope the story was enjoyable! We'll try to bring more interesting parts to the story!💞

-A/N Y'all I got a co-owner for this story! totesmanmagoats ! Anyways hope the story was enjoyable! We'll try to bring more interesting parts to the story!💞