The beginning

*Authors Note: This Is an Abomination smh. I am sorry you are reading what my 11 year old self wrote. Please feel free to cringe as Much as you'd like, thank you for reading. *

"It's 4:30 pm guys!" Namjoon, the leader of the Bangtan boys Bent down to Get his water off the ground.
"I know Break time!" Yoongi Laid Beside the wall, Namjoon looking confused, leaned onto the wall

"Yoongi you got to be kidding !" RM said while staring down at Yoongi.
The other members grew silent.

"What do you mean?!" J-hope said while he was drinking his water.
"Well! since You guys clearly forgot ! I m taking you guys to the Boba shop! My treat!"
"THE BOBA SHOP?!" Jungkook said while Clapping his hands excitedly.

-

All seven of them entered the shop. Jungkook excitedly ordered first.

"What are you going to order Jungkookie?" Namjoon Stood behind him.
The other members, tired, of walking down the street to get to the Boba shop decided to sit on a Empty Booth.
Seated next to two girls, Jin overheard the conversation about a girl that had lost her parents during a car crash who was sadly taken under Custody of a orphanage.

Jin turned to face Jimin "Did you hear them?"
"huh?"
"The girl Taken under the care of a orphanage?!"
" Its none of our business! Plus where are you going with this conversation?" Yoongi stared At jin
"Ah you are right" Jin frowned.

"Here's the drinks! I figured you guys were tired so here, have your bobas!"

Hope you enjoyed the story so far~! 💕