Breakup

I opened the door quickly as I was crying. I heard all of them laugh, so I dryed my tears away.
"Oh my god Jin you are so stupid!" Namjoon said as he was holding a Cricket in his hand laughing.
"Oh Min! Sorry we didn't see you, what happened do you need anything?!" Namjoon said, STILL holding the cricket that jumped out of his hand making Jin scream to death and hide behind Hoseok.
     I grabbed a Book nearby and threw it at Namjoon and Threw a pillow at Jin,  Seokjin dodged the pillow but the book landed straight to Namjoons face.
"I HATE YOU!! YOU MADE ME CRY I WAS SO...SCARED!!??" I said as I was crying on the floor.
"Ok first of, That hurt and second of," Namjoon said as he was coming closer to me that he looked at me down on the floor.
"Oh C'mon Scaring Seokjin was funny!" He said. 
  I flicked Namjoons forehead whos was right in front of my face since he was looking down at me.
"Dont do that his scream scared me to death I could've died~!
-
A few minutes passed and I was watching Some YouTube. I had my earbuds on and Was hearing Some of the music they have made.
"Wow this is actually goo-" I Suddenly stopped when I heard a knock on my door.
"Hey Min?? You there?!" I heard Jimin say as he was whispering from the other side of the hotel door.
I took off my earbuds and erased my history on youtube, because I didnt want Jimin to know that I was listening to their music. I quickly hid my phone and Told him he could come in.
"haha What were you doing in here?!" Jimin said as he smiled as he sat on the left side of the bed.
"I was r-researching..." I said as I sat next to him.
"Huh? Ok...? Anyways I wanted to ask, do you want to go shopping Today again?! Probably buy dumb stuff??!"
   He said as he patted me on my head.
"Of course! I mean...sure! But what about the oth-" Jimin suddenly covered my mouth and shushed me.
"SHH be quiet ok!? They won't know! Yoongi got his own hotel room and So does Jungkook and Namjoon the rest are sleeping in their rooms next door. So dont worry ok?! Lets have some fun before we have to go to our concert ok?!" Jimin said as he stood up and left the room telling me to get changed.
-
I wore some Shorts and a baggy yellow sweater. As I entered the car Jimin was going to be riding I felt a bit weird since it was only the two. He started the engine and drove of to the mall.
"So...uh...erm... how is your relationship with your girlfriend??" I asked as I covered half of my face with My sweater.
"Uh haha....Ive only know her for a 1 year and a half..I just recently found out she cheated on me..though..?! Thats why I was in the room with her until she wanted to change the conversation and do something else..." Jimin said trying not to look sad as I thought I saw Jimins eyes get red.
"Uhh...Im sorry...BUT HEY?! Look in the bright side there is still more girls in the world right??! I mean she isnt the only one~" I said punching him lightly on his shoulder.
  We both smiled and continued to talk about His relationship until he heard his phone ring, Jimin looked at his phone and didn't seem suprised.
"Yah...what do you want??!" I heard Jimin say in a angry tone.
I could hear the voice from the other side which sounded like a women.
"SO? YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ME THAT YOU DID CHEAT ON ME??! YOU TRIED TO SEDUCE ME AND SUCH?! JUST SO I WONT BREAK UP WITH YOU??! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I REALLY LOVED YOU I GAVE YOU ALL MY LOVE!" Jimin said as he screamed.
I hid my face in my sweater and just listened to Jimin scream.
"No this is over ok...! I did love you and then you give me this. I'm done its OVER DONT EVER CALL ME OPPA AGAIN OR EVEN CALL MY PHONE!"
  Jimin hung up and Started to cry he pulled his car over. He Sat and leaned on the steering wheel crying. He faced the opposite direction from me.
"Uh....Hey Jimin?" I asked as I leaned to hug him. He turned around to face me and Hugged me back, I was about to ask him if he was ok but I think he knew I was going to say it.
"Nothing Min...its nothing..." Jimin said as he cried on my shoulder.

-A/N
Hope you guys have enjoyed! Also thanks so much to the people who have added my story to their list and have voted for my story! I honestly thought this story would be whack and that nobody would read it, but it was the other way around~ Thanks so much you guys I love you all! Thank you! I 💜 you~

-A/N Hope you guys have enjoyed! Also thanks so much to the people who have added my story to their list and have voted for my story! I honestly thought this story would be whack and that nobody would read it, but it was the other way around~ Than...