News

It was 6:30 A.M. all the members were awake and ready for the day. 4 were eating breakfast, while Tae, Jin, and Rm were talking about the news. They decided to tell them now or never about having a sibling.

"Alright Everyone! Gather up! I have news!"
" Let me eat Namjoon its almost 7 in the morning!" Yoongi yelled, as he stuffed his mouth with bread.

"It's only 6:22? Anyways thats not the point!" Rm Scratched his neck.
"You see, V, Jin and I have decided to go to an orphanage or adoption center?"

"Wait what?! Why?! Is it that girl again!?? Jeez" Suga scoffed, Suga was very serious about his career and he didn't Want To Focus on Someone That can Ruin it for him.
Suga glared at Jin and V. Jungkook, Jhope, and Jimin seemed to be very confused by The thought of having a younger person, or 'Kid' in their studio as To The only Young one there Was Jungkook.

"Uh? I think it would be great?!" I mean to have a younger person here with us~ ^ ^" Jimin scratched his neck while facing Suga.

"What!?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms.
"Suga calm down! It would be fun having someone younger then us here! C'mon Yoongi! Please! Dont ruin this day for us!" V clapped his hands and begged

"*Sigh*"

-
All 7 arrived at the orphanage, they opened the door and walked up at the front desk.
"Hello~ My name is Kim Namjoon, and we'll like to adopt A girl." Namjoon said as he was looking at the lady of the front desk.

"Hahaha!!" Jungkook Laughed as he thought that Namjoon looked like he was ordering food instead of adopting.

"Hey!" RM Punched Jungkooks chest.

"Yah! Hey dont Pun-"
Jungkooks mouth was covered by yoongi as he was signalling JK to be quiet. Yoongi was starting to get annoyed, so He Went outside to get some fresh air. He sat On the side of the sidewalk thinking about how hard His life would be with a girl in the studio.

While yoomgi was outside The other 6 have already Gotten the papers to adopt a girl called 'Min-Seo'.

"Min! Min!" A lady called.

"huh? Uh Um Whats wrong....?" Min Was super confused and worried from this excitement coming from the Nurse.
-
"So Min-seo Is Nice, caring, independent and Well mannered?" Namjoon raised his eyebrow as She was Just Perfect.
"Shes a really cute little girl~" Jimin said as he was pointing at the picture RM was holding!
-
"Min pack your bags your Being Adopted! The 7 men that are going to adopt you are really handsome~ You are so lucky to be with them!"

"Uh ahaha, Wait?!! Im being adopted?!!"

*oOf Hope you guys liked this chapter this is going to get even better I promise! Sorry If my grammer is bad or if I misspell something I'll try my best to make this a understandable story!~ ily baii~~💕💕*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK! OUR LITTLE BABY BOY~💞🐰