Its ok?

Jimin Drove home so we didn't go shopping. When we entered Jimins and the others hotel room everyone was eating some panda express.
"Hey Jimin! Whats up, want some??!" Jungkook exclaimed as he waved some orange chicken around.
"Nah Im good..." Jimin said as he sat on the hotel bed.
"Yah?! Hey whats up?? What happened??" Namjoon said as he looked at both Jimin and I.
"Min? What happened..?" Hoseok said as he Stared at me.
"Don't bring Min into this..Its nothing to do with her ok..? Its nothing ok..? Im going outside..."
Jimin got out of the room and slammed the door shut making me jump.
"Hey...I know its not my business and its not your problem but what happened little Min whys he so down all of a sudden?!" Namjoon said as he stood up in front of me.
"Oh well....you see.."
-

Jimin entered my room and walked towards me.
"Hey Min?"
"Oh hey!" I said as I turned around to see him.
"I just wanted to say Thank you for not making fun of me while I was crying and sorry you had to see that.." Jimin said fidgeting with his fingers.

"Hehe its ok dont worry! I know there is a better woman out there! You are an Idol so a lot of girls will come to you. Dont worry Jimin! I wouldn't make fun of any of you!" I said as I stood up. Jimin hugged me tightly making me almost loose my breath.

-
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Since when do I have a alarm..?? I got to the sound of my phone ringing, I checked my phone and It was currently 5 A.m.
I changed and quickly brushed my teeth. I grabbed my book, phone, and glasses, because today was a big day for my brothers, because today was their concert in LA~ I wonder what I'll do while they are performing?!?

-
6:34 a.m.
<Seokjins POV>
"Yah Namjoon hurry wake up! We've been trying to wake you up for the past 35 minutes....??!" I said as I packed my bacg with extra clothing and my magazine.
"Just like 5 m-more minutes bro.." Namjoon said. I slapped Namjoons head and he quickly got up with a yell.

"OW! HEY!!??"

"I told you to get up? Hurry The others are already ready, we have to go eat breakfast and then go rehearse for the Concert." I said as I got up and walked out of the hotel room to get to Min-Seos room.
"Min??" I said as I knocked outside the door.
"Come in??!" I heard Min say from the otherside.
I opened the door and gave Min a little wrapped box.
"W-whats this??!" Min said as she held the tiny box.

<Normal POV>
I unwrapped the small box to find a small cute necklace. I placed the necklace around my neck placing the box on my bed.
"Are you ready for today Min??!" Jin asked as he looked very excited holding his black bag.
"I guess...I mean I am! I just wish you guys luck ok!~ Please have fun and be careful while you guys are performing!~" I said as I smiled as big as I can, I felt two pair of hands squeeze my cheeks.

"AH OW J-jin that h-hurts.."

"Ahah Im sorry...! Anyways lets go~" Seokjin and I walked out my hotel room and the rest were already waiting outside my door to go eat breakfast.
"Good morning~" I said as I stood infront of all seven.

-A/N
Sorry if the story get boring... Anyways Im sorry for a short boring chapter! Ily all!💞💞

 Anyways Im sorry for a short boring chapter! Ily all!💞💞