Chapter 31: Wake Me Up

The sun's rays beamed in that morning, forcing me to squeeze my eyes tight as I finally came into consciousness. I was groggy and my mouth was dry. With a small stretch of my legs and a flex of my arms, I opened my eyes to the ceiling. Dust danced in the rays above me, twisting and twirling with ever move I made.

Blinking again, a yawn tumbled from my mouth as I stretched my free arm before bringing my hand to scratch my head. With a huff as I finally started to wake up, I turned my head slightly to see a girl lying in my arms. Her lips pouted out a bit as she snored lightly, obviously still sleep. I couldn't help but stare at her features as she looked so completely at peace. Unable to control myself, I leaned in and gave her nose a small kiss.

The contact registered in the sleeping girl's mind instantly. With a little scrunch of her nose, Lauren curled more into me and nuzzled into my chest. It was when she shifted that I realized we didn't bother putting clothes back on last night. She was pressed against me, legs tangled with mine and chest pushed against my side, completely naked. Before losing my sense of conscious again, I leaned forward and gave her another kiss, this time soft and lingering at her lips.

I pulled away, amused as she scrunched her nose again in the cutest little fashion. I watched a light smile slowly work itself on her face. Then, with a sleepy little mumble, she complained, "Obviously I'm not ready to wake up."

I don't know why, but that forced me to bark out a laugh. Rolling over to my side, I wrapped my other arm around her as well as I kissed her nose lightly, "Obviously I don't care."

"Childish," She complained softly as she tried to hide by dipping her head down and snuggling under my chin, "And it's usually alcohol that makes you turn so immature," With a yawn, she shifted and pressed more into me, murmuring, "Five more minutes."

"I don't believe I can wait that long," I admitted, my hand rubbing her smooth waist. The contact caused her to shift again.

Wiggling against me, she gripped my neck and tugged, "No, we have to be good in the mornings."

I smiled, leaning down to kiss her forehead before allowing my lips to find their way to her cheek. I nudged her to move, to give me room, which she slowly gave into. My tongue automatically found her neck, dragging along before I captured her pulse point and began to suck lightly.

She shivered, her fingers twitching at my neck as she allowed me to entertain myself. When I took a soft nip at her and ran my tongue up to her ear, she whined softly, "We can't."

"Why not?" I mumbled into her ear, grazing my teeth against her lobe before tugging softly, "You are mine, after all."

Another small whine left her lips as she shifted, trying to squirm away. With a small smile, I realized I found her weak point, and with another little tug, I shifted as I slowly moved to hover over her. She kept her hands at my neck, pulling me down as I finally managed to hover above her. Complying, I let my leg part hers, trying hard not to put my full weight on top of her.

Just as I was biting up her neck, her phone rang. When I was obviously going to ignore it, Lauren mumbled, "I have to get that."

"No you don't," I replied, dragging my fingers up her waist as I scratched her skin softly, goingback to suck on her neck.

She bit her lip and nuzzled into my cheek, murmuring, "Yes I do, pass me my phone."

"No," I said stubbornly against her, nipping lightly as I continued my antics.

"Camz," She whined out as I pulled away and positioned myself, ready to eat her out. After a few licks she was panting but then, with a sudden change in her tone as she slowly ran her palms through my hair to my neck and shoulders, she whispered seductively, "Baby please pass me my phone."