Chapter 30: Every Kind Of Way

Her lips only pulled away to breathe against mine. As she ran her hand through my hair, shifting to press more against me, she mumbled with her lips grazing mine, "You don't even know how long I've waited for that. For you."

I swallowed, nodding to show her that I was paying attention. Her words though, they were slipping by as I placed my hands on her waist, tugging her against me as I leaned back in for another kiss. I moved my lips slowly with hers, groaning at how they automatically responded with no hesitation. Scratching at her hips, I pulled her as close as possible, causing her to rise from my lap slightly. It didn't matter, I sat straight to reach her, allowing my chest to press against hers.

Her fingers tangled into my hair before dropping to my neck. She gripped me, pulling me lightly into her as her rose petal lips continued to work mine. A whine danced into my mouth as I kissed her harder and more desperately. She even had to pull away slightly as I pressed into her even more. After a moment, she tugged away to breathe, but I couldn't stand having my lips not pressed on hers. As she tried to catch her breath I moved down her jaw to her neck, sucking on her skin as she scratched my neck softly.

"God," Lauren mumbled into my hair, her cheek pressing and nuzzling as I sucked on her skin. A shiver passed through her as I caught her pulse point, running my tongue against it as I nipped. "Camila." I corrected her. I felt a light chuckle vibrate from her.

I was growing impatient, desperate, and savage. My fingers dug into her hips hard as I pulled her back the distance she leaned away from me. A soft gasp escaped as I bit her neck before nibbling at her lips. Her tongue came out to flick against me, and with another groan, I murmured, "You never let him have you, right? Please tell me he never got any part of you. To fuck you. I'll fucking kill him."

"Camz," she whispered soothingly, stroking my hair as she pulled away. I looked up at her, steeling myself as I waited for her answer. Her green eyes watched me with that emotion I have yet to place before her features softened, noticing how much this meant to me. With a small smile, she shook her head and leaned back down, pressing her forehead against mine, "No, he never had a chance. I told him no every time, just for you. I always pushed him away, just for you."

I groaned and went back to kissing her, wrapping my arms around her as I crushed her against me. Another whine escaped before she had to pull away to breathe again. Panting lightly, she brought her other hand to my neck, running her nails down to my chest as she pressed her forehead back against mine. Softly, she asked, "What took you so long? I thought you- I thought that I lost you for good... I thought I was too late..."

I swallowed, moving my hands back to her hips. Fingers spread, I let my palms run up her sides, dragging her shirt up slowly as I whispered, "You had me the whole time. You'll always have me. I'll be yours forever."

"She didn't... she didn't make you fall in love with her did she?" Her soft voice was shaky. To keep from showing her obvious fear, she moved her fingers to toy with my shirt, plucking, pulling, and poking at it, "She... she didn't really take you away from me, did she?"

I gave a small smile against her lips, shaking my head slowly, "No Lo. I was too in love with you to get close."

"All this time," she whispered, her fingers twitching as she gripped my shirt, "All the times she had you all to herself drove me crazy. I thought she was stealing you away, I thought maybe I was wrong and you didn't want me after all. I kept hinting and hinting, trying to see if you really did like me but..." With a soft pound of her fist against my chest, she breathed out, "But you are so fucking oblivious it's unbelievable."

I chuckled, rubbing my thumb at her side as I mumbled, "I'm sorry."

"And you just kept moving farther away from me," She pressed, sounding more frustrated as she pulled back to sit completely on my lap, "All to go to her. It drove me insane each time. She had you wrapped around her finger and you let her. I was so angry, so hurt..."